Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Federation of window cleaners?

S1mm0909

im thinking of joining th F.W.C can anyone tell me what they do for us and if it's a good idea and if there are any other organisations worth joining and why? Please help

To be honest I've found no real need to join any membership organisation like that.

The only time it may come in beneficial if you want to get into doing large commercial contracts maybe to make yourself look good when competing on tenders I suppose. I've found domestic work and most commercial customers don't give a monkey what organisations you belong too.

Thanks smurf, just saved me money, your totally right as a sole trader they have no baring on my business. I do some big contacts offices, nursing homes ect and they didn't care when I got the jobs, all they care about is quality, reliability and if I'm insured and in some cases a reference from othe business I do. Of which I can tick all the boxes off.

Thanks for making me think about it as I tend to jump in guns blazing.

Back