Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

BEST GUTTER CLEANING VAC SETUP WITH CARBON POLES

sampit22

Hi, looking for some advise i have around a 1200 quid to spend on a gutter cleaning setup, less would be better

whats do you guys recommend as the best 3000w setup I can buy.

I like to buy once, and not buy cheap and i dont like buying twice.

mainly for domestic use but a vac setup for domestic and commercial would be a better option. one that will not block would be nice, is that an option for new 2015 vac?.

I have short listed these so far any l9inks or PM any other options would be great ,but I am at the point where Im needing some pro advise, I hate wasting money on s***

thanks in advance.

I read the forum that the karcher is a real monster sucker, but is it the right investment ?

35’ Carbon fibre 3000 watt kit

http://www.guttercleaningsystems.co.uk/3000carbonfibrekits.html

30’ Carbon fibre Karcher 65/2

http://www.guttercleaningsystems.co.uk/karchercarbonkits.html

http://www.guttervacuumsystems.co.uk/store/p50/GUTTERSUCKER%E2%84%A2_PRO_SYSTEM.html

http://www.omnipole-systems.com/guttervac/OP-GV3000-36.html

Thanks for the help guys, Neil yes I was looking at the Karcher vac on thurgo looks as cheap as it comes

is it worth going for?

I was reading a post on here someone says it a monstor sucking vac and easy up to the job and more power compered to some of the more expensive three motor 3000w vacs

Any links or PMS for tools/hoses and the gardner poles I would need to complete a home build setup strugling to find what I would need, all for saving a few quid?

thanks again for the help so far.

less than 200 quid for a setup that sounds cheap what you using?

Last edited by a moderator:
With regards to poles get the gardiner ones. Available from Grippatank. I don't think there is anyone else who has as much experience when it comes to carbon poles as Gardiner except maybe Ionics but they don't make gutter poles. I have bought other carbon poles before for nearly the same money and there is no comparison....

I have a numatic 2400w vac and it's great, parts easily available.

Thanks rascal for the input, got me thinking hard,wondering if i am beginning to take this vac setup a bit to serious and going OTT for the jobs I intend on doing

only intend doing a few bungalows and two story houses on a part time basis for now if i did five a week I would be well happy.

maybe I could save a good few hundred quid

and get away with with the New Omnipole pro junior compact vac/blower for a starter kit, with alloy poles, and upgrade if I wanted to get serious not sure I would look like a pro tuning up with a Henry size vac setup.

or would this vac setup be false economy I struggle to see how a 1400w would be up to the job,

but with a small 20 ltr tank and not 60/80 may be it would be fine.

saying that.

just had a look a few videos, and it does look very wimpy compared to a bigger vac system, might be OK for dry Autumn leaves but big wet sods I think it would struggle.

I have a numatic 2400w vac and it's great, parts easily available.
Do you have one with the side entry connection, to create a 'cyclone effect' or just the standard connector?

Thanks rascal for the input, got me thinking hard,wondering if i am beginning to take this vac setup a bit to serious and going OTT for the jobs I intend on doingonly intend doing a few bungalows and two story houses on a part time basis for now if i did five a week I would be well happy.

maybe I could save a good few hundred quid

and get away with with the New Omnipole pro junior compact vac/blower for a starter kit, with alloy poles, and upgrade if I wanted to get serious not sure I would look like a pro tuning up with a Henry size vac setup.

or would this vac setup be false economy I struggle to see how a 1400w would be up to the job,

but with a small 20 ltr tank and not 60/80 may be it would be fine.

saying that.

just had a look a few videos, and it does look very wimpy compared to a bigger vac system, might be OK for dry Autumn leaves but big wet sods I think it would struggle.
Nope I have the 40ltr version of the junior and it has handled everything its come across

It might only be 1400w but its a beast

I've pulled out sods a metre long no joke

DSC01259_zpsnjrxvkrc.jpg~320x480

Obviously the more power the quicker you can finish

My 1st one lasted about 150 jobs before it started to lose power

The only thing I can find wrong with it is in my mind it doesn't look as professional as the bigger vacs

Nice one, where do you get the 40ltr version from, cant find that one, looks like its up to it even if it takes a bit longer amazing! still keeping my options open, but i think i don't need to spend as much as first thought. now Ive seen though the marketing bull.

Nice one, where do you get the 40ltr version from, cant find that one, looks like its up to it even if it takes a bit longer amazing! still keeping my options open, but i think i don't need to spend as much as first thought. now Ive seen though the marketing bull.
I always go for the best I can so I do not need to buy twice but this is the way I work.If you are on a budget maybe second hand is an option?

Back