Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Guttercleaningsystems ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paul1

Anyone use or used gutter vacs and poles from here look decent prices and guy spoke to says they build and use their own kit too?

http://www.guttercleaningsystems.co.uk/

cant be bothered making my own up want full kit ready to go although do like the look of the numatic gutter cleaning machine 2400w I think?

paul

You get what you pay for I suppose.

the 3000 w triple vac is worth about £200

the ally poles they sell are very heavy so not worth getting unless you want a good work out.

Not sure what their carbon poles are going to be like for durability but with that ali adjustable bracket and ali head & tools on the end defets the object of using carbon pole if you ask me.

I've spoken with the chap many moons ago when they first started selling guttervacs and seems a nice chap. I know this was a spin off from his gutter clearing work so he does know what he is talking about. However like I said before you get what you pay for as after all he only sells budget type system that you could put together yourself and have better gardiner poles than the ones he sells in his packages.

I've spoken with the chap many moons ago when they first started selling guttervacs and seems a nice chap. I know this was a spin off from his gutter clearing work so he does know what he is talking about. However like I said before you get what you pay for as after all he only sells budget type system that you could put together yourself and have better gardiner poles than the ones he sells in his packages.

thanks smurf

yes I agree its just im not into diy at all and all this is new to me too so seems a minefield still...

wouldn't know which actual vac to go for even? and then where would I get all the correct gutter tools from that will fit the poles from gardiners? and where would I get correct hose from and what length etc etc, just don't know where to start and who to buy from etc??? if can point me in right direction would rather do that but need to know im getting right stuff that will fit and work correctly on the job? that's my concern.

he told me his poles are 100% carbon fibre and the vacs are nilsfik which heard are good?

thanks for all the continued advice, appreciate it mate, cheers

So anyone recommend all the correct bits to make my own gutter vac up and where to buy from and sizes etc? Plus which vac to go for? Appreciate it failing that will go for a gutter cleaning systems package I think, cheers all

There's a few more factors Paul, like how high are you going? How frequent use? How fit are you? You've said you don't like DIY but could you learn? Will you have a ladder for backup/other issues that arise?

Things go wrong as often as they go right even with pricey gear and its good to be able to mod and repair as you go along to a certain extent.

If anyone recommends specific stuff it might not be right for your situation without knowing more.

I think a few people on here have that system you mention, search the forum. I think they were happy with it from memory

I've ordered from gutter cleaning systems as wanted to be sure but grippatank seem to have hose connectors etc. I'm new to this so not totally sure but would expect you'd need 50mm hose and the 38mm to 51mm adapter.
http://grippatank.co.uk/vacuum/general-commercial-vacuums/38mm-51mm-tools-parts.html
Cheers. How do you find the kit from gutter cleaning systems? The vac any good? Was looking at the 3000w carbon fibre pole kit, any bad blockages? Plenty of work doing gutters? Thanks

I only got it yesterday so not tried it yet. All looks OK though. I like the fact you get a few different tools thrown in. Will practice first on friends and family before I advertise the service. I need to get a ladder set up also as back up after reading up on here.

I only got it yesterday so not tried it yet. All looks OK though. I like the fact you get a few different tools thrown in. Will practice first on friends and family before I advertise the service. I need to get a ladder set up also as back up after reading up on here.
ok thanks

will you keep me informed please and how you find it and the work etc im still not sure if to go this route or stick to windows and just wash gutters down etc? keep in touch please

Latest Posts

Back