Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moerman Liquidator

Dave B

Staff member
My channels turned up this morning and have been using them today

It took 1 house to get 100% used to them and stop leaving spots of water on the glass even after using prototype channels for a couple of months

It is just a change to your technique that is needed as it doesn’t seem to like big angles when fanning i.e you can't do big exaggerated movements as easily as old school fanning as i found it likes to leave a spot in the middle of the glass

That being said it does work either way but is more responsive to shallower turns (i will do a vid to show what i mean)

when i used them like my old channels over half the size of the window and go up across down across i had no problems

After my first job the only cloth i have used has been to wipe the frames and sills

The end clips are a very good fit and won't fall off during use as some people were worried so no glueing or anything is needed to keep them on..you would have to want to pull them off to get them off

After 1 day using them i am very impressed and not just saying that because i know Bob (polznbladz) as you lot know me well enough to know i say what i think lol

I reckon it will save time for everyone using these as i have saved a bit today and already have a good standard with my old channels

I am gonna have a play in a moment and see what i can do with them and do some vids

Then will let you know what i think

Nice one dave, annoying the ticks it leaves in the middle sometimes but u can minimize it using the right size for the window.

What sizes do you have Dave? /emoticons/smile.png

Just did a few vids but i am gonna have a look at em first as i parked up after work and walked up the man in the moon for lunch..shouldn't drink that much then do vids

That's why they are all ground floor vids

If you have seen polzn bladz vids of the new channel that is exactly how it works..i mod my own and they are top notch but not as good as these and i can show you a vid of 0 detailing with my modded ones

They are very responsive if used correctly

They glide so much easier than my other blades

I am using no pressure at all on them

I was going to talk but I've had a few pints of hobgoblin so best not to

I will speak in any vids i make tomorrow

Sober london gutter accent is easier to understand lol

I was going to talk but I've had a few pints of hobgoblin so best not to
I will speak in any vids i make tomorrow

Sober london gutter accent is easier to understand lol
noooo, keep em moody . theres too many happy souls in these window cleaner vids- its false

noooo, keep em moody . theres too many happy souls in these window cleaner vids- its false
I'm always happy boar

How could you not be happy doing this instead of working for a living

I ordered mine today. As I needed some squeegee rubbers, and the end of my financial year is next week, I have been hanging on, so bought a 10 inch as I wasn't sure if you can cut them down, and 10 inch is the same as my "number one" squeegee. I propose to use it first in a ordinary handle, and if that goes OK, then into a Wagtail.

i ordered a couple of the 14 inch channels today and other moerman stuff. more i look at moerman the better they look .

There applicator sleeve is brilliant too

8 quid for handle and sleeve is good too

agree with that ^^ i had one of these applicators a while now ,very good. heres that guy again using one, lookin a tad moody too!

[media]

[/media]

Back