Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

liquidator...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I worked this morning and I managed to knock roughly 10 mins off each house easy... Loads less detailing. Using a 10inch for Domestic work at the moment. May invest in a 14inch for Patio Doors. But, really happy with this new tool on the market...

I worked this morning and I managed to knock roughly 10 mins off each house easy... Loads less detailing. Using a 10inch for Domestic work at the moment. May invest in a 14inch for Patio Doors. But, really happy with this new tool on the market...
are you doing just 5 bed + detached homes with private drives?

I ask cause if you, as many of us do have a mass of 2/3 be semis (the staple of our work) and you are taking more than 10 mins to do the whole house there is something fundamentally wrong.

The only custies I have that I could conceive shaving ten minutes per house off pay us hourly rates anyhow.

Or am I just to imagine that a 3 bed semi can now be done in 60 seconds?

Sorry mate but I find some of these liquidator claims a little too much.

I just seen polz vid on you tube of wagtail vs liquidator (fastest squeegee) and when he's showing close ups at the end theres effing suds all along the bottom edge of the frame and sills, My custies wouldn't stand for that!

Yeah, looks like a good tool, yes I have ordered 3, but please I doubt it's going to shave 250 minutes per day off my round and yes I am a blistering quick trad cleaner. (not being egotistical, just well practiced)

Green i am very quick due to over 24 years practice and it shaves a little off each job which all adds up at the end of the day

I agree 10 minutes is about the time it would take me to do the whole 3 bed house but a couple of minutes here and there all add up

Green i am very quick due to over 24 years practice and it shaves a little off each job which all adds up at the end of the dayI agree 10 minutes is about the time it would take me to do the whole 3 bed house but a couple of minutes here and there all add up
I don't dispute that it saves a bit of time, and that it adds up Davey, but if you and I could shave 10 mins per job we could fit in 50 jobs per day!

All I'm saying is I think some claims are a touch bandwagon exaggerated. That's all, just my opinion and my last word on topic as I dont wish to knock innovation in the industry!

I save time in lots of ways..like using the right size channel for each window

The next vid i do i will clean at my speed rather than demonstration speed

You are allowed an opinion green

Bob is not a slow cleaner and would clean a house as quick as us but he is saving time on each job and it is adding up daily

Same here..i am getting the same work done earlier every day

I save time in lots of ways..like using the right size channel for each windowThe next vid i do i will clean at my speed rather than demonstration speed
Your vid channel is private is it not Davey? Hook us up mate.

Next window I see same as in Polz video liquidator vs wagtail I will show you how I do it? was it 54 seconds for the Liquidator?

I am finding myself getting up some speed now with the liquidators James..after a while you don't notice it is a different channel as you have got used to it

I am finding myself getting up some speed now with the liquidators James..after a while you don't notice it is a different channel as you have got used to it
Yeah it just feels a little different for me as I haven't had a mod until last month and my mod wasn't 0 detail as you know dave

If its as good as my modded one or better it a be a good tool as my modded 10 inch at the moment is the bees knees. Should get mine next week.

I've been having a go with it this morning and it works well at preventing the need to detail the edge of the window but I'm struggling with the rubber leaving a mark whenever I turn it sharply.

Looks like I'll have to change my technique slightly if I'm going to use it.

I ask cause if you, as many of us do have a mass of 2/3 be semis (the staple of our work) and you are taking more than 10 mins to do the whole house there is something fundamentally wrong.

The only custies I have that I could conceive shaving ten minutes per house off pay us hourly rates anyhow.

I just seen polz vid on you tube of wagtail vs liquidator (fastest squeegee) and when he's showing close ups at the end theres effing suds all along the bottom edge of the frame and sills, My custies wouldn't stand for that!

Yeah, looks like a good tool, yes I have ordered 3, but please I doubt it's going to shave 250 minutes per day off my round and yes I am a blistering quick trad cleaner. (not being egotistical, just well practiced)
I'm inclined to agree, perhaps it's a case of 'each to his own'. Mine is on order, and I shall be interested to see how it goes as I already use a wagtail with angle cut channels.

We all clean at different speads so give the chap a break @Green. If he says it saves him time then all good. Also what difference does it make to how much time an individule takes on anysize property for that matter as some are more experiened than others.

The amount of times I've heard

'It only took my last guy ten minutes, no sooner was he in then he was gone, can't do a proper job like that'

May not be true, but if that's the customers perception..............

Latest Posts

Back