Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wooden decking

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

bill

Got to do a wooden deck its right next to a pond so custy says nk chems so im just going to pressure wash it any tips would be good its mainly green gunge

Best not to use a turbo or rotory as if not careful can rip it up. I would suggest using a wide angle nozzle with an even height and strokes going up and down the length of the boards.

Best not to use a turbo or rotory as if not careful can rip it up. I would suggest using a wide angle nozzle with an even height and strokes going up and down the length of the boards.
Wot colour nozzle

25 degree which if you check should be green in colour. You could also try a 40 degree tip that should be white in colour

was just wandering if you might have over spray into the pond.

Are you treating/painting it too?

The only problem with blasting is the mess your going to leave behind, not just in the custys garden but depending in the wind the whole street

Have a look for wet blasting

I used to be a blaster and can still taste the dust now!

I

The only problem with blasting is the mess your going to leave behind, not just in the custys garden but depending in the wind the whole street
Have a look for wet blasting

I used to be a blaster and can still taste the dust now!
Think illjust jet it on low pressure thanks for advice

wats soda blasting

and no noNONONONONONONON

DO not just wash the deck down make sure ur paid to seal the ******* up again as that **** will rot lol

wats soda blasting

and no noNONONONONONONON

DO not just wash the deck down make sure ur paid to seal the ******* up again as that **** will rot lol
How long would you leave It before you treated it

The wood needs to be dry for it to soke in properly so depending how warm the weather is may take maybe 2 or more days to dry properly.

Back