Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rafawindowcleaning

Recommended canvassers

rafawindowcleaning

Hi!

Anyone can recommend a canvasser other than whizzing PaUl Dale as these two are known on the forum to be good reliable canvassers but are booked up until 2016 .And please do not say canvass for yourself as don't have time for it. Thanks in advance I am based in North Yorks

mr shine

wizz bizz who comes on here seems to have a good track record , im sure some of the lads that have used him can verify this

rafawindowcleaning

Yeah been in touch with him the only problem he is booked up to.his eyeballs for nearly a year ahead. I will probably end up booking him for next year but would not mind booking somebody this year summer time or something. Thanks anyway

superclear

Hi I am very new to this site but have a read of my profile :-) I am busy building my own rounds that I recently purchased but will be available over the summer. I dont know if you have to read my profile or look atvthe forums I have commented on/started but there is only 2.

Hope to hear from you soon :-)

rafawindowcleaning
@superclear thanks for the offer but x3 charge is too much. Industry standard is x2

adamangler

Used p.dale in nov and got whizz booked for aug. dont know any more only wildfire who charge 3x

Maybe try gumtree ads in your local area and pay them commision based at 1x.

I had a lad today ring me from a gumtree add and said he would do some in his spare time and i would pay him 1x. met up with him today showed him how much roughly to price at.

Dont know if he will lol but maybe its worth trying to find a local lad or 2 willing to do it?

Smurf

Another option is why not just train your own canvasser team and pay them on a percentage after new job first cleans.

Hi!

Anyone can recommend a canvasser other than whizzing PaUl Dale as these two are known on the forum to be good reliable canvassers but are booked up until 2016 .And please do not say canvass for yourself as don't have time for it. Thanks in advance I am based in North Yorks

spanish pete
@superclear thanks for the offer but x3 charge is too much. Industry standard is x2

That's what I thought x3 must be having a laugh.

superclear

I just copied and pasted this as literally was just chatting to @adamangler about it

I charge 3times the monthly value but to be honest it all depends on how much work is wanted and if we hit the target set (wouldn't charge 3 times if we promised to get 1000 worth and only got 600 after the cleaner laid out the fuel and hotel) but that has only happened once thankfully! Because im a Window cleaner the work is always good quality work with aspects like lead windows or stamps taken into consideration! I canvassed Darlington last summer and all the work was £5 fronts just 2windows and a door but 4 of us picked up £1500 worth in 4days and the cleaner paid 2.5 times itsmonthly value plus 500bonus for hitting the target so it all depends :)

spanish pete

Hi I don't know how good this lot are but having spoke to them seem to know what there up to.I am going to use them next month. Price wise very good just over 1.5 for all work gained. Happy canvassing Team (info@happycanvassing.cm). If any body else has used them on here would like some feedback.Thanks Peter

adamangler

where are they based spanish? and do they travel

mr shine

x3 is ok because superclear needs the holiday cash :laugh: give him a chance lads

superclear
x3 is ok because superclear needs the holiday cash :laugh: give him a chance lads

Lmao

adamangler
They seem to travel anywhere in the uk for £1000 they want £1800 if you want a second campaign they give you a better deal. His name is Nath and his number is 01172301167. hope this helps

cheers mate worth keeping in mind , wouldnt want more than £500 in any one stint though, thanks

superclear
cheers mate worth keeping in mind , wouldnt want more than £500 in any one stint though, thanks

Where would you want that 500 to be @adamangler ?

adamangler

in my bank for now :D. not planing paying any more canvassers this year apart from whizz in aug, between that and my futile efforts i should have my target by the year end.

peter rogers

know a gut who flat out doin x1.5 i have him on fb

rafawindowcleaning
@peter rogers would you share your guy with us? How do we find.him on fb? Does he travel? Would be more.than happy to pay him x2 if he is willing to canvass in yorkshire

rafawindowcleaning

Aye Rafa window cleaning and personal account Rafal Skorupski

peter rogers

he was offering 1.5x couple weeks ago he were going to come to belfast i pm on yer businesss page also try get a reference etc

superclear
Aye Rafa window cleaning and personal account Rafal Skorupski

My sister lives in Huddersfield, would do x2 if I could see her whilst up them ways, dont get to see her and my nieces as much as I should. How much work u after @rafawindowcleaning

rafawindowcleaning
@superclear with new canvasser I always start small to see if they know what they doing. If I am satisfied that they know their craft I will be happy to book them again in the future for more. Would she bother coming for 250 worth of windows (500 for her). As i say if she finds me qualitty work that stays there after 3-4 months I will book her again for 800-1000 worth of work.

adamangler

Dont think his sister does canvassing rafa lol. I read it that way at first.

Id want a couple of 100 canvassing each month rather than all at once if I can find someone local

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.