Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Recommended canvassers

rafawindowcleaning

Hi!

Anyone can recommend a canvasser other than whizzing PaUl Dale as these two are known on the forum to be good reliable canvassers but are booked up until 2016 .And please do not say canvass for yourself as don't have time for it. Thanks in advance I am based in North Yorks

wizz bizz who comes on here seems to have a good track record , im sure some of the lads that have used him can verify this

Yeah been in touch with him the only problem he is booked up to.his eyeballs for nearly a year ahead. I will probably end up booking him for next year but would not mind booking somebody this year summer time or something. Thanks anyway

Hi I am very new to this site but have a read of my profile :) I am busy building my own rounds that I recently purchased but will be available over the summer. I dont know if you have to read my profile or look atvthe forums I have commented on/started but there is only 2.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Used p.dale in nov and got whizz booked for aug. dont know any more only wildfire who charge 3x

Maybe try gumtree ads in your local area and pay them commision based at 1x.

I had a lad today ring me from a gumtree add and said he would do some in his spare time and i would pay him 1x. met up with him today showed him how much roughly to price at.

Dont know if he will lol but maybe its worth trying to find a local lad or 2 willing to do it?

Another option is why not just train your own canvasser team and pay them on a percentage after new job first cleans.

Hi!
Anyone can recommend a canvasser other than whizzing PaUl Dale as these two are known on the forum to be good reliable canvassers but are booked up until 2016 .And please do not say canvass for yourself as don't have time for it. Thanks in advance I am based in North Yorks

@superclear thanks for the offer but x3 charge is too much. Industry standard is x2
I just copied and pasted this as literally was just chatting to @adamangler about it

I charge 3times the monthly value but to be honest it all depends on how much work is wanted and if we hit the target set (wouldn't charge 3 times if we promised to get 1000 worth and only got 600 after the cleaner laid out the fuel and hotel) but that has only happened once thankfully! Because im a Window cleaner the work is always good quality work with aspects like lead windows or stamps taken into consideration! I canvassed Darlington last summer and all the work was £5 fronts just 2windows and a door but 4 of us picked up £1500 worth in 4days and the cleaner paid 2.5 times itsmonthly value plus 500bonus for hitting the target so it all depends /emoticons/smile.png

Hi I don't know how good this lot are but having spoke to them seem to know what there up to.I am going to use them next month. Price wise very good just over 1.5 for all work gained. Happy canvassing Team ([email protected]). If any body else has used them on here would like some feedback.Thanks Peter

They seem to travel anywhere in the uk for £1000 they want £1800 if you want a second campaign they give you a better deal. His name is Nath and his number is 01172301167. hope this helps

cheers mate worth keeping in mind , wouldnt want more than £500 in any one stint though, thanks

in my bank for now /emoticons/biggrin.png. not planing paying any more canvassers this year apart from whizz in aug, between that and my futile efforts i should have my target by the year end.

Back