Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I'm back

ARCLtd

Long time no see folks !

been a while , got banned for no apparent reason last time .

I promise to be good , even though I don't know what I did wrong last time ? I think maybe smurf just didn't like me lol .

I was never a mod on here but you must have been a very naughty boy to get banned.

What did you do?

you were smurf .

don't know I just tried to log in 1 day and it said I'd been banned .

oh well didn't lose any sleep over it .

I reiterate I was never a mod on here nor never will be...

Are you wanting to start an argument on here already /emoticons/biggrin.png

Long time no see folks !
been a while , got banned for no apparent reason last time .

I promise to be good , even though I don't know what I did wrong last time ? I think maybe smurf just didn't like me lol .
Are you sure you've got the right forum mate? I've only ever seen 2 people banned... I've been trying myself for ages, but no such luck, tell me your secrets!?

I've also tried many a time too but I'm still here

Are you sure you've got the right forum mate? I've only ever seen 2 people banned... I've been trying myself for ages, but no such luck, tell me your secrets!?

I got banned for no reason lol that's all I know and someone said that it was smurf that's all I can from .

but then again it did come from Harun .

I read somewhere that H wrote himself he went through rather a tough time and is no longer a window cleaner.

Back