Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

LOOKING TO BUY A BAFFLED TANK...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I think it's those small buttoms again when viewing on a phone or tablet.

Best you alter your post @stuvy as I think it was done by mistake

excuse me stuvy ?
You have given stuvy a dislike just trying to help you out that is why he has got nasty.

You can delete the dislike or change it to something else if you want

Don't worry as I and many others have done the same thing giving dislikes by accident too.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh really?! how have i done that??

apologies stuvy, i done this by accident. didnt even realise i done it lol sorry again

The "like" & "dislike" buttons are next to each over so is very easy to hit the wrong one and/or hit any of the buttons by accident on a tablet or smart phone. I know as I have done it many times myself.

ive never done it /emoticons/biggrin.png

As for baffled tanks, was watching one on ebay other day offered him 80 quid he said yes, then someone bidded so he said ill let it run, it went for £150! a used dirty old tank, ebay prices are daft these days

Thanks for this dislike but I forgive you /emoticons/biggrin.png

ive never done it /emoticons/biggrin.png
As for baffled tanks, was watching one on ebay other day offered him 80 quid he said yes, then someone bidded so he said ill let it run, it went for £150! a used dirty old tank, ebay prices are daft these days

Back