Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

3000w vac small tanks

sampit22

Any one know if there are any good 3000w vacs on the market with small tanks ie;40/60ltrs

looks like they are all 90/100 bit to big for what i need.

Also looking for a good set of 28ft alloys poles, decided against carbon poles just to expensive for the amount of use they will get.

Last edited by a moderator:
With any 3 motor wet/dry vac head the drum and dust filter inside is large for sure.

To be honest 3 motors wet/dry vacs I keep the filter in for doing gutter clearing jobs so in doing so reduces the drum capacity and keeps the motors protected. I have found they can soon fill it up so a large drum works best for the types of jobs I do instead of having to keep stopping and emptying a smaller wet vac.

Makes sence smurff, cheers

As for alloy poles are they all pretty much the same who ever buy from is there any make that stand out for being good quility and lighter.

I've only used omnipole t1 aerospace grade ali guttervac poles myself and to be quite honest they are heavy enough for 2 storey work let alone 3 storey work. After saying that they are very robust as have had the same ones for a few years now.

When I get around to it will try the gardiner carbon ones that grppatank sell but can’t see them lasting me very long to be honest.

Makes sence smurff, cheers
As for alloy poles are they all pretty much the same who ever buy from is there any make that stand out for being good quility and lighter.
I just got 50mm swaged aluminium poles off eBay cheap as chips and light

28ft alloy hmm unless its straight up and down that's going to be tuff

Mine are 5ft each section most jobs use 3 sections which I can throw about with one hand 4-5 sections whole different ball game 20-25ft alloy poles on an angle over a Connie etc

NOT FUN

Back