Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nice and easy job for a change

Smurf

Just to clear & clean the gutters on the top level only of this one

Pics now removed approx 10 m total

How much would you charge?

Last edited by a moderator:
Normal people would charge about 50 quid i reckon

Smurf prices add another 0 lol

I booked that one in for 140 squid including a free window clean as you do.

Just goes to show you don't have to be cheap to win work as ppl will pay more for a quality job done safely./emoticons/smile.png

Piece of p### job

Half hour to clean gutters out

Extra 15 minutes to clean the outsides

Just goes to show if you don't ask you don't get as roofline work is a dangerous job you know @daveyboy1 so you should try to price accordingly. /emoticons/wink.png

I have found that there is people who go on volume to make there day/hour rate, Im happy to just select the few jobs I know where i can offer good value for money. I had a three bed house we quoted the other day, brick and builders dust everywhere, so thought they would take a good clean and lots of rinsing. Quoted £25 customer happy and booked in get phone call 2 days before someone said they would do for £10 and would I match! I declined and said good luck! Pricing can be tricky!

What kind of job will they get for £10? All said and done they're probably working for £4 an hour at that rate.

Your not really doing the windows for free though are you at that price. Your turning it into a bigger job to get more dosh.

I actually quoted 170 squid just to clear & clean the top level guttering & fascias (85 each job)

Then I offered 30 squid same day discount and also a free window clean. So yes I feel they actually got a great bargain in my book as I could have charged a lot more.

Like I said before I'm not a run of the mill window cleaner that will risk their neck for next to bugger all.

If you're doing it in 2 weeks how did you give them same day discount?...Unless you mean same day for gutters clearing and cleaning

Back