Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

liquidator is cr*p

Wish I had save my money, my diy squeegees is 100 time better than this one.

I tried hard and soft rubber and the outcone is.... well...shocking bad.

I had to press hard on to the windows to stop the gap, yes it get the soap off the edge of the windows but it leave soap behind in the middle of the windows.

Given the fact people can just as easily post pics and videos of the liquidator working perfectly, I don't think it's fair to simply state "it's ****".

I agree but obviously @davewindowcleaner is somewhat annoyed that the one he has is not working for him for whatever reason that might be.

Given the fact people can just as easily post pics and videos of the liquidator working perfectly, I don't think it's fair to simply state "it's ****".

From what I have read on this and other places there seems something wrong with the design of the channel itself that needs addressing.

I can post loads of vids of it working perfect but it must be **** cos you said so

It looks as though the channel is deformed for it to be missing water so far away from the edges

You shouldn't need to put pressure on it as i proved with my vid of using it on the end of my finger

Try the end fix in case the rubber is pulling out

If that dont work take the tips off and put the channel on a flat surface to check it is not distorted

Try asking polzn bladz for advice on his utube vid of the fix

Just don't slag it off and bin it as it works well you just need to find the problem

Do you think they tested the clips with the smaller channel? He's using the 10" version, right?

I noticed that the clips fit perfectly onto the contico hi rise channels, So I put them on a little 6" channel I had. Now I know they clips definitely weren't designed for this channel, but it just totally missed the middle, like in Dave's pics. I mean, you had to press REALLY hard for it to pull the water in the middle

Looking at all the pics again it seems to me the tips are not gripping the rubber tight enough on the ends so the rubber is moving and being pulled out of shape. Someone on a different place did also suggested that the channel itself that the rubber slides into is not right either.

Looking at all the pics again it seems to me the tips are not gripping the rubber enough on the ends so the rubber is moving and being pulled out of shape.
Other people on here have had that problem..10 seconds and a cup of boiling water solved it straight away

That problem has already been found and sorted dave so i assume you have already tried it before passing judgement

Well don't use it then

It is a problem that was brought to light last week as was an error in judgment by moerman

The ones they make from then on has the clips sorted

You could moan about it or use 1 minute out your life to fix it knowing that any others you buy won't need it doing

The time you have spent uploading the pictures you could have sorted it

Still a lot better than modding your own

So then it needs the clips squeezing a little

Tolish had the same problem and used it all day with no improvement

Tried the fix and was perfect after

I do agree with your point that something you buy should just work as should be fit for purpose.

You're not the only one that has been dissapointed & annoyed having to mess about sorting out a production cockups I'm guesiing :rolleyes:

I am entitled to say it cr*p, when I buy something I expect it to work and I don't expect to mod it, ibought this squeegee so I can stop diy other squeegee.
More pictures below

I agree too smurf but mistakes are made

They had the decency to message and say what is going on rather than just keep quiet

It happens with cars and all sorts of other products that are developed and then altered if an issue comes to light

Frustrating yes but at least it is a very easy fix

Back