Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gav

whats the most weird site you have come across

Gav

Touch wood I have not had any odd sites or experiences on the job, but am sure others have. What's your top weird one.

nearlyclean

Hope you mean in real world and not cyber space.

I cleaned this Buddhist centre,didn't know till I got round the back and there was loads of people praying and banging a gong,nice people did the job and paid up

Guest colinvansmith

i was cleaning an upstairs window when i saw a women naked breast feeding inside, was awkwards as hell lol

Gav

i was cleaning an upstairs window when i saw a women naked breast feeding inside, was awkwards as hell lol

lol ye i bet

Guest barbara1taylor

xaxaxa did you fell when you saw her ?

Guest harvriddle
:D did she see you?

nearlyclean

You got a milky coffee when you finished

Guest barbara1taylor

You got a milky coffee when you finished

xaax that was good :D

Guest harvriddle

A friend of mine told me once that he saw a mother who was taking a shower with her little daughter on open bathroom windows... He told me that the weather wasn't warm and the little girl probably got sick...

Guest Ken

In 9 years I've seen 1 naked man.

And seen a customers granddaughter and bf.... well.

Neither situation was nice.

Guest kars

Oh the joys i have to look forward to!!! lol..

Guest ag window cleaning

The other month I wad cleaning a back bedroom window and there was this granny pulling her trolleys up yuck

Guest wmwcs

Saw a couple on the job once.

TBH I don't look further than the pane of glass and what is going on inside is almost invisible to me

nearlyclean

I was cleaning up the ladder and this bedroom had mirror doors on the wardrobe opposite and I am admiring my in the mirrors when a naked women walks in from having a bath and she sees me and waves then realises she hasn't got clothes on (I nearly fell off my ladder) :(

Guest Ken

i agree with wmwcs.... where you from wmwcs?

Guest wmwcs

i agree with wmwcs.... where you from wmwcs?

West Midlands.

Guest ag window cleaning

I was cleaning up the ladder and this bedroom had mirror doors on the wardrobe opposite and I am admiring my in the mirrors when a naked women walks in from having a bath and she sees me and waves then realises she hasn't got clothes on (I nearly fell off my ladder) :D

That made me laugh nearly clean lol

Guest TripleC

A haunted house on Nantucket Island, MA!

By noon, the boss got the isht scared out of him and wouldn't go back in the house. By 3 PM, none of us would!

CRAAAAAZY stuff... left behind equip inside and everything!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.