Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ball **** all setup! New pressure washer Pictures

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jake

Used the pressure washer today that I picked up yesterday (Loncin 14hp 3600psi @ 21lpm) and wow!! These things are monsters!!!! The power is insane! Really enjoyed using it.

View attachment 4092

Also hooked up a ball **** and put a half inch barb on the end for the hose pipe to fit (saves worrying about hozelock connectors)

Really pleased and thanks for all the advice (smurf in particular)

I also went to my Local hydraulics store and managed to extend the size of my lance so as not to get an achy back, they just gave me a longer part of the tube - a good idea, didnt realise you could do that, here's a pic of the new length with the turbo nozzle on, compared to the original:

View attachment 4093

So much longer and way less stress on the back muscles!

And here's a quick pic of the PW in the back of the van - couldn't be bothered to take it out to take a picture! Its a jetmac one:

View attachment 4094

Got the machine for just £290 a real bargain, it's had a lot of use but works really well, hoping it will last me 18 months, then I might buy a nice new one from jetmac,

Now lets hope I get the phone calls coming in to use it lots...

View attachment 4091

that was a bargain , im running the same washer and there bulletproof once you service it every 100 hours use ,when i started powerwashing i let all my existing window customer know and got loads of work from them ,another thing to mention after doing any p wash job is to offer an annual and a lot will take you up

that was a bargain , im running the same washer and there bulletproof once you service it every 100 hours use ,when i started powerwashing i let all my existing window customer know and got loads of work from them ,another thing to mention after doing any p wash job is to offer an annual and a lot will take you up
Thanks mate,

Can you give me a rundown on the servicing? What needs doing etc

it would be worth your while asking terry in jetmac to send you on a manual and it gives you a step by step guide

Nice one...Does it say interpump ws202 on that pump?

Used the pressure washer today that I picked up yesterday (Loncin 14hp 3600psi @ 21lpm) and wow!! These things are monsters!!!! The power is insane! Really enjoyed using it.
View attachment 6270 View attachment 6271

Also hooked up a ball **** and put a half inch barb on the end for the hose pipe to fit (saves worrying about hozelock connectors)

Really pleased and thanks for all the advice (smurf in particular)

I also went to my Local hydraulics store and managed to extend the size of my lance so as not to get an achy back, they just gave me a longer part of the tube - a good idea, didnt realise you could do that, here's a pic of the new length with the turbo nozzle on, compared to the original:

View attachment 6272

So much longer and way less stress on the back muscles!

And here's a quick pic of the PW in the back of the van - couldn't be bothered to take it out to take a picture! Its a jetmac one:

View attachment 6273

Got the machine for just £290 a real bargain, it's had a lot of use but works really well, hoping it will last me 18 months, then I might buy a nice new one from jetmac,

Now lets hope I get the phone calls coming in to use it lots...

Doesn't say anything at all on it smurf?

I noticed the oil in the pump looks horrible! What type of oil is needed? Non detergent sae 30?

How much oil do you reckon I'll need? My local supplier sells it in 500ml's or massive 15 litre, will 3 500mls be enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
the engine oil recommended is sae 10w - 30 ,there should be a small oil indicator at the side of the engine and there is a small circle in the middle that is the level of oil you need , the easiest way to drain the oil is to run the washer for 5 mins because the hot oil will drain much faster , as i said if you get a manual the pics will make it easy to understand

My interpump says on it to use sae 20/30

Doesn't say anything at all on it smurf?
I noticed the oil in the pump looks horrible! What type of oil is needed? Non detergent sae 30?

How much oil do you reckon I'll need? My local supplier sells it in 500ml's or massive 15 litre, will 3 500mls be enough?

Back