Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nice job today

Neil

Forgot my go pro but you can see what I'm pulling out [emoji41]
e7bf2a002a11e18fcf35807d1f6f8bdc.jpg
7b9cd4542022e702e28c7d637ddb00b5.jpg
1b3bab9c10cb569739bd90733cbec242.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pics....:thumbsup:

I bet you would have struggled on that one if using ali poles?

Did frank drop any sods on the conservatory roof by any chance?/emoticons/biggrin.png

Your right there smurf ! No bits went on the roof as my vac I sucking like a gooden since I've changed hosing and poles its Soo powerful [emoji106]

The roof was cleaned the day before by another window cleaner and he said he couldn't get the gutters above the conny roof so they rang me and I said course I can clear all your gutters from the ground no problem at all [emoji108]

I needs to get some decent poles...Which gardiner/grippamax poles did you get as they sell two types?

I bet they where impressed too when they seen what came out.

Was a good job the gap was big enough , sods were dry and also half round I find is a lot easier to do too. Otherwise that would have been a pig of a job to do by guttervac for sure.

cfddac578a13f79eb4cd8946ffa7dbb5.jpg
this is what was growing above the conny roof lol

Not been done for a wee while then if ever since that conservatory was built /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yep I could do with another narrow nozzle but a little bit narrower than the one I was using for the ones where the tiles over hand too far

good job neil , i done one very similar to that on tuesday and what i find this time of year is if the weather is dry for a while it is a lot easier to drench all the **** in the gutter and it runs easier through the poles and hose so it stop the clogging up

@Neil I hope you did not miss an apportunty to offer to clean those pavers too as they need cleaning?/emoticons/biggrin.png

I don't do patio cleaning smurf I thought about it but I have enough work at the mo if I start doing that as well I think o would have break down [emoji23]

To be honest I'm surprised you still do gutter clearing what with all those big window cleaning jobs you keep getting.

thats like the ones i done last week

i knocked door of customer

hi i was looking to see if you wanted your garden tidyed

custie i dont have a garden

me wats that one the roof lol

attenboroh cud of done a done a show up there lol

Back