Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gav

who will be working on the royal wedding day?

Gav

It seems this royal wedding is causing controversy amongst businesses, just wondering who will be working I know I Will be.

nearlyclean

No don't work bank holidays unless it is absolutely necessary and kids are off and want to enjoy the long weekend.

Guest groundhog

I'll be working, I'm not interested in the royal wedding at all and I don't think many of my customers are from what I've heard!! I've had too many days off already with all these bank holidays.

nearlyclean

I only need an excuse to have a day off.we don't have enough bank holidays in England.

Guest harvriddle

I am working, too. And I think this is just another ordinary day, so there is no excuse for me.. "The Royal Wedding", so what?

Guest grwindows

im working it then im off to newquay for a stag do and surfing then back to it on the tuesday

Guest New View Window Cleaning

It seems this royal wedding is causing controversy amongst businesses, just wondering who will be working I know I Will be.

Yes, we are working (here in Canada) but we did have one client almost reschedule due to Royal Wedding television coverage!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.