Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jake

Let's see your setup then!

armagh27

What about you trad guys or have I missed this section lol

Smurf

You say that but many a trad ladder has been stolen by scumbags left on a van or car roof bars overnight :rolleyes:

Jake

True, they can steal ladders firm any van though, most wfp guys have ladders on the old roof bars, well, I do... Wouldn't be without me ladder, that's for sure!

Not much to steal inside a trad van...

Unless someone really wants a £10 squeegee....

peter rogers

my fecking pump broke today half way thru day so finished rest 9 houses trad style and far harder

i can do it ok but just harder

Jake
my fecking pump broke today half way thru day so finished rest 9 houses trad style and far harder

i can do it ok but just harder

Yep, and it takes so much longer doesn't it!

Depending on house, some houses I still find faster trad though

Vortexjim
image.jpg.d89def3071760bcbd204c63b5afd68cb.jpg Finally got started last week after a year "off " ... So far it's all going great :)

Luke Barnard
[ATTACH=full]6479[/ATTACH] Finally got started last week after a year "off " ... So far it's all going great :)

Loving the mini, had one similar colour scheme a few years ago...:D

Duncs
True, they can steal ladders firm any van though, most wfp guys have ladders on the old roof bars, well, I do... Wouldn't be without me ladder, that's for sure!

Not much to steal inside a trad van...

Unless someone really wants a £10 squeegee....

i,ve taken the ladders of my van and have short triple inside van

ok this is,int the best situation but for how often they are used works well for me

but main thing no chance off ladders coming of top off van

Duncs
[ATTACH=full]6479[/ATTACH] Finally got started last week after a year "off " ... So far it's all going great :)

now that lookms tidy

Vortexjim
Love the mini, not sure it'd take much water though!

I carry 125 litres at a time , when I run out or get low I just go home and swap containers. It's perfect for me at the moment . I'm in the middle of fitting out my van for the bigger and winter jobs.

Jake
I carry 125 litres at a time , when I run out or get low I just go home and swap containers. It's perfect for me at the moment . I'm in the middle of fitting out my van for the bigger and winter jobs.

I didn't think is was actually yours! I thought you just posted a picture of the Internet!

Love it, but my problem would be running out of water within a few hours, 125 litres isn't enough for me,

Great little setup though, bet you get lots of funny looks when out at work?!

Jake

Also where do you keep your pole? Does it even fit in the mini??

Vortexjim
I didn't think is was actually yours! I thought you just posted a picture of the Internet!

Love it, but my problem would be running out of water within a few hours, 125 litres isn't enough for me,

Great little setup though, bet you get lots of funny looks when out at work?!

Haha nope, I accept full responsibility. Yeah you get a lot of funny looks. Most people are really intrigued and smiley though.

First cleans are eating up the water like nothing but I'm probably going over the top if I'm honest. The area I cover is roughly a 13 mile radius. But as I say it only takes me about 15 minutes to get from any furthest customer to get home and re-load . Using an aquatap as well so that helps a bit.

I'm using a gardiners slxii 22 which fits perfectly. Brush head sits on the rear parcel shelf while the rest of the pole lays neatly between front seats and sits short of the gearstick.

I've a bucket with trad tools which sits on top of the 5th water container behind the passenger seat.

Next month I'm going to buy extension #6 and #7 ... Then things might get tricky but there's always a solution...I hope lol

Jake

Awsome mate,

Haha nope, I accept full responsibility. Yeah you get a lot of funny looks. Most people are really intrigued and smiley though.

First cleans are eating up the water like nothing but I'm probably going over the top if I'm honest. The area I cover is roughly a 13 mile radius. But as I say it only takes me about 15 minutes to get from any furthest customer to get home and re-load . Using an aquatap as well so that helps a bit.

I'm using a gardiners slxii 22 which fits perfectly. Brush head sits on the rear parcel shelf while the rest of the pole lays neatly between front seats and sits short of the gearstick.

I've a bucket with trad tools which sits on top of the 5th water container behind the passenger seat.

Next month I'm going to buy extension #6 and #7 ... Then things might get tricky but there's always a solution...I hope lol

Awsome mate, I love it, only issue is ladders?

Its the sort of thing that I'd love to have if I was a part time window cleaner though! Qwerky, fun, and different!

Wouldn't fit ma pressure washer in one though, that's for sure!

Bingo

He could always put a roof rack on. so no issues with ladders....if he ever needed them.

...and for the PW, he could always take the front passenger seat out....

....or.....cooler than cool can be..... buy another Mini and convert it to a trailer.....something like this :thumbsup:......

DSCF5218.jpg

Jake
He could always put a roof rack on. so no issues with ladders....if he ever needed them.

...and for the PW, he could always take the front passenger seat out....

....or.....cooler than cool can be..... buy another Mini and convert it to a trailer.....something like this :thumbsup:......

DSCF5218.jpg

Yeah he could have a roof rack but he doesn't, that's why I was alluding to the issue. But yeah a roof rack would work!

There's no way my pressure washer fit in the front of a mini, it's bloody massive!

jimmyboots
[ATTACH=full]6480[/ATTACH]

Proper Trad crew's Truck, that is Boar :thumbsup:

Love the flock of Wagtails too :)

jimmyboots

Heres mine

IMG_20150425_161344383_zpsrhbucdbd.jpg

With Trolley and barrells

IMG_20150425_161704832_zps3uyeruy2.jpg

john39
Heres mine

IMG_20150425_161344383_zpsrhbucdbd.jpg

With Trolley and barrells

IMG_20150425_161704832_zps3uyeruy2.jpg

its nice jimmy im jealous:rolleyes:

Dave B
I believe people reflect your expectations of them right back to you.

Expect someone to be a little sh*t long enough and eventually it will happen as they will get bored of fighting it.

Always look on the bright side! If I did not believe in the inherent decency of fellow man I might as well jut go hang myself right now as what's the point?

Being from london Green you should know if it ain't locked down we'll have it away

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.