Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

facelift fireblade RazrBLADE etc

fenderjaguar

Really, this stuff is not made exclusively for 'facelift' or whatever, is it?. It's just that unger make their stuff in red indicating janitorial use:

http://www.ungerglobal.com/uk/default/master-kit

All cleaning tools are colour-coded in red, clearly distinguishing them from other cleaning tools, simplifying training and preventing the risk of cross-contamination.]
Maybe the red rubber is also unger. And it's a tough grade beause it's intended for other surfaces as well as glass?

they also code their stuff in blue, for home use. Maybe I should get some and call it my exclusive skyhawk blue?

Interesting I have recently purchased the firbeblade bundles and load of the fireblade rubber

Not sure what the intended use is for the rubber but I must say it's awesome rubber It never lines leaves residue and It never seems to need changing although I change it every week just out of habit

Interesting I have recently purchased the firbeblade bundles and load of the fireblade rubberNot sure what the intended use is for the rubber but I must say it's awesome rubber It never lines leaves residue and It never seems to need changing although I change it every week just out of habit
Yeah, I'm not saying it isn't good rubber. I've never tried it, but I want to. I just think they WCW/facelift are pushing it a bit, acting like it's exclusively made for them. Or maybe it's a different rubber. Actually, I can't see a red rubber in that picture on the unger website.

All i know is their green stuff is shockingHope it's a better quality
Oh, the green rubber, yeah way too soft, yet looks all plasticy.

Every week!!

I can make my moerman stuff last longer than that and it is the soft stuff in a liquidator

I also use the rubber from my 18 in my 14 once worn

.then in my 12 then 10 etc

Get a lot of use from 1 rubber

Every week!!I can make my moerman stuff last longer than that and it is the soft stuff in a liquidator
It's habbit the lads I work with go weeks even then it shows little to no wear on the edges and certainly no lining

Carnt comment on the unger green never used

Was goin to order the moerman rubber channels and handles but the mixed reviews have held me back

Reason for fireblade bundles red logo ing to uniforms

Ferrari red wrapped van

Red name badges

Red ladders etc etc we love red lol

The red rubber - 'razr rubber' as its called, is amazing, it's the best rubber by far, lasts for ages and ages and ages...

But it may well be that the fireblade stuff is just unger stuff, I've always wondered if it was because it looks exactly the same as the green 'usual' unger stuff, never bought any of it, but was always suspicious from the pics.

I can say first hand the green rubber is shocking, I really wanted it to be good, (I love the green colour, looks great in a black squeegee) but it was awful, just falls apart at the ends within a few houses..

Don't bother with any other rubber than the red razr rubber, nothing on the market lasts anywhere near as long, the Moermon rubber is no match for the red rubber.

I think the real exclusivity lies in my white unger bucket. Did you guys ever see a white one? I never saw any other but mine. I went and bought it from the federation in Reddish many years ago, I live nearby

I think the real exclusivity lies in my white unger bucket. Did you guys ever see a white one? I never saw any other but mine. I went and bought it from the federation in Reddish many years ago, I live nearby
White unger bucket?never seen one of them was it a prototype?

Guess what color mine is ??red lol

Reason for fireblade bundles red logo ing to uniformsFerrari red wrapped van

Red name badges

Red ladders etc etc we love red lol
Well you might look pretty cool with those red BOABs, but technically you're toilet attendants. Just sayin' /emoticons/wink.png

White unger bucket?never seen one of them was it a prototype?
Guess what color mine is ??red lol
Yeah, I often wondered if it was a prototype. I think it might be made of something tough like polypropylene or ABS or something as well, because it's like 13 years old

Well you might look pretty cool with those red BOABs, but technically you're toilet attendants. Just sayin' /emoticons/wink.png
how dare you!!!

Red toilet attending BOABs that's why there red,to warn people not to handle as I've ****** in it a million times!there just the right size

And then applicated it onto someones windows, I'll bet.
Actually, didn't they used to use urine to wash clothes? I wonder...

"Eviestevie's Liquid"
Urine to wash clothes? That's why the bloke in front of me in the queue earlier stank of ****!i thought it was coz he was a dirty git

Il put it to missus tomo might stop her spending a tenner a week on them bloody unstopables

Eviestevies lime and citric liquid!!!

£5 per litre

100 % percent natural ingredients

Pm if interested

Dragons den here I come!!!!

Jake I started using that red about late September. I have a heavy hand and was tired of going through so many different types but when I tried the red it lasted me more than double the time so I've stuck with it. I hope it's going to be good through the summer. Wondering if anyone's tried it in the liquidator yet.

Ive been using the Razer Red in my Liquidator for almost a week now. Without a doubt as good as the Moerman rubber (thank god, because I bought a swag of it off Bladeright and got them to freight to NZ for me). I've been using it in my Wagtails for nearly a year and as a winter rubber it is superb. I was really sceptical of how it would perform over our warmer months but had absolutely no issues whatsoever. Almost identical dimensions to Moerman (may be a smidgeon thicker), great longevity, excellent glide. Feels like no other rubber I've used. Has a 'silicon' feel to it. I personally think it beats everything else I've ever used hands down. I doubt that it will be exclusive to Facelift but certainly haven't found another supplier or colour as yet. I very much doubt whether it's the same as the Unger Green that everyone slams....

It's habbit the lads I work with go weeks even then it shows little to no wear Red ladders etc etc we love red lol
post a foto of the red ladders when you got a mo please

id think that the unger green was made by somebody in the factory who hates Mr Unger. i reckon theres pallets of the stuff sitting piled highchoking up the warehouse ,unsold

come to think about it Unger has really bombed last few inventions,the traitor in the camp perhaps , it must have cost them a packet

Back