Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

facebook

chris70

hi just set up business facebook page and have been reading the forum about posting it on local buy and sell pages but can't seem to find any im not to sav on facebook how do i find these pages to post on

cheers

using your personal page type into the search bar

your town sell or buy

should find you some.

cheers for reply the thing is when i search through personal page like you say i can join the pages to post but theres no link to join the pages when i search through business page

thats cos you can only post on the pages as an individual. what you do is post your facebook link as a post as if your advertising summat for sale if get my drift

oh i see mate cheers not to clued up lol once i av pressed the join group on the pages i get pending come up how long does this take before i get accepted so i can post

oh i see mate cheers not to clued up lol once i av pressed the join group on the pages i get pending come up how long does this take before i get accepted so i can post
usually within a day or so. search high n low for buy n sell groups , pets for sale groups,childminderr groups,houses for swap in your town etc all are fair game to post your sh/t on

Hi @chris70 (and the rest of you guys who use Facebook). Sneaky little tip here, go to your settings, change the language to English (UK) to English (US) and the search function becomes 1000x more advanced. You can search things such as 'People who like Bristol' or 'People living in Bristol' etc, and it will bring u groups, people etc.

As with everything Facebook, new functions get rolled out to US audience first, and by doing this change to language settings it tricks Facebook into thinking you have the American version /emoticons/smile.png

Hi @chris70 (and the rest of you guys who use Facebook). Sneaky little tip here, go to your settings, change the language to English (UK) to English (US) and the search function becomes 1000x more advanced. You can search things such as 'People who like Bristol' or 'People living in Bristol' etc, and it will bring u groups, people etc.
As with everything Facebook, new functions get rolled out to US audience first, and by doing this change to language settings it tricks Facebook into thinking you have the American version /emoticons/smile.png
cheers will do that

usually within a day or so. search high n low for buy n sell groups , pets for sale groups,childminderr groups,houses for swap in your town etc all are fair game to post your sh/t on
well mate done what you said and have got 2 new customers already so well pleased many thanks for the tips mate

Back