chris70

promote page and boost post on facebook

chris70

does anyone know if promoting my facebook business page or boosting a post gets any results in new customers

cheers

Dave B

It gets your name out there but i find just posting your link on the local community and swap and sell sites is better and free

On these pages you always have people asking for reliable window cleaner etc

chris70

got a good one today throgh facebook buy and sell so just hoping that few more will flood in now

luc

Dave do you link to your Facebook page or just put your personal details in?

What content do you put on your business page?

I'm thinking of getting onto Facebook this weekend.

Guest boarcity
Dave do you link to your Facebook page or just put your personal details in?

What content do you put on your business page?

I'm thinking of getting onto Facebook this weekend.

once uv worked out to put ads on facebook [ freebies in the buy n sell groups ] its imperitave that you keep bumping these ads up on a daily basis or even twice a day. else they just get lost in the melee of ads .

a good time to bump up the ads is first thing before you go to work or as soon as you get home.

a notepad that sits near your chair at home can be used to tick off when youv done the updating of the ads ,lest you forget . ad in fotos to the ads of you cleaning windows.

i probably added 300 jobs to my round,in under a year, by doing the above

another angle to it[that i never did as i only just remembered] is get friends on facebook to post about your service, if they keep bumping up THEIR posts thatll increase even further the message that you are eager to work hard

luc

boarcity something like

Local Window Cleaner

Don't waste time have your windows cleaned so you don't have to.

phone *********

Link to web site

Prices start at £10.00

luc

Just tried one but comes up with "Your post has been submitted and is pending approval by an admin"

is that normal?

Guest boarcity
Just tried one but comes up with "Your post has been submitted and is pending approval by an admin"

is that normal?

normal yes. once its approved you are IN . in future just bump up that post , by commenting on it . dont post a new post in case it doesnt get approved or worse still you get kicked out for posting too many new posts

Dave B

The odd group has those settings that means you need approval but most groups don't and i post daily on them