jayjay80

Bayersan back pack

jayjay80

Hi there just bought one of these to test out for hard to reach windows instead of lugging trolley round everywhere, also to try be bit quicker, it's the 16l one and full set up, any reviews or info would be very appreciated.

Jason.

Posh

Can you show us a pic as I have had one off them. One speed 16l battery & charger all in the back. Used it for a year then sold it to a mate as I had 3 backpacks so one had to go. He's still using it. For the money it was very good.

jayjay80
Can you show us a pic as I have had one off them. One speed 16l battery & charger all in the back. Used it for a year then sold it to a mate as I had 3 backpacks so one had to go. He's still using it. For the money it was very good.

jayjay80

I ain't got it yet, it sounds all the same as yours but this one is 5 speed, thanks for your reply, soon as it comes will post pic , just thought it would be handy for the one windows that's always hard to reach on a house

jayjay80
I ain't got it yet, it sounds all the same as yours but this one is 5 speed, thanks for your reply, soon as it comes will post pic , just thought it would be handy for the one windows that's always hard to reach on a house

And it seems and sounds a good buy too

luc

I've picked one of theses tanks up from ebay its fixed speed but only need it on a couple of jobs 18l capacity.

5915ca39228ca__12.JPG.0904065eb89ef7e479c0ccf048fed944.JPG