Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

RED AND GREEN SQUEEGEE RUBBERS

rugbywolf

Someone gave some of these today to try out, any one tell me anything about them. the green were Unger soft (I use the ordinary Ungers), and the red has no name.

I bought the unger green a while back. Absolute rubbish. Lasted about an hour before it left lines. A few on here also used em & will tell you the same. Ok if you got em free tho.

The red could be wagtail medium. I've used this to & is very good.

I to use unger soft so was very disappointed with the green.

The unger green i got 2 strips of 42"

I only use it for my squeegee i use for taking excess water off sills and frames with as is useless on glass

The red may be facelift razr which is great

I havent tried the facelift rubber yet but it gets good reviews. Wagtail red rubber is excellent stuff, shame its a bit pricey.

End of the month is when I order rubber for next month

Gonna get about 20 quid of facelift as it gets very good reviews and is apparently the same dimensions as moerman for the liquidators

Also for my own modded 12 and 18 inch

End of the month is when I order rubber for next monthGonna get about 20 quid of facelift as it gets very good reviews and is apparently the same dimensions as moerman for the liquidators

Also for my own modded 12 and 18 inch
You will not regret it it's the best rubber by a mile

Thanks very much everybody, he did say that the red one had good reviews so it must be the Facelift. The green I will also use for the sills. by the way, I never got on with the Wagtail ones.

Where do you get your facelift from?

I found some 15 quid for 12 14" lengths but would like to get it in long strips if possible to cut to size

OK, so I've used the green soft Ungers on a small squeegee, they seem just the same as the black ones. The red one is very soft, and I haven't been very impressed with that one on squeegee, so I'm going to try the other side on anther. As there is no writing on it, how do I know it's a Face-lift, are there other red ones??

I found a very big difference between green and black unger

The difference being black unger works

Got my razr rubber today

Put it in all my channels and went back out to work

Faultless

No bedding in

A dream combo with the liquidators and with my modded channels

Glides especially well in my 18 modded one

Silicone rubber definitely glides better imo

The razr flys along the glass as if it has been oiled

Latest Posts

Back