Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

ball **** video

WCF

Help Support WCF:

john39

has anyone seen any videos about youtube on how the ballcock gets fitted and in operation?

I bought my RO from collins water products and bought the shut off valve at the same time, so when they sent it me they had put it on for me. The float vave is just like a ball ****. It is straight forward for my system.

If you get one and cant understand the instructions , I will post pics of mine :thumbsup:

I bought my RO from collins water products and bought the shut off valve at the same time, so when they sent it me they had put it on for me. The float vave is just like a ball ****. It is straight forward for my system.If you get one and cant understand the instructions , I will post pics of mine :thumbsup:
I must say jimmy your a good lad. as they say your the dogs ******** lol

I bought my RO from collins water products and bought the shut off valve at the same time, so when they sent it me they had put it on for me. The float vave is just like a ball ****. It is straight forward for my system.If you get one and cant understand the instructions , I will post pics of mine :thumbsup:
is the ro systems they have good jobs jimmy?

is the ro systems they have good jobs jimmy?
I have found collins water products a good company and have had no problems with their 450 GPD RO. They are really well priced. I have had filters from them too.

I get over 200 litres in 5 hours at around 90% drop in TDS...roughly 250ppm in, 25ppm out.

I have found collins water products a good company and have had no problems with their 450 GPD RO. They are really well priced. I have had filters from them too.I get over 200 litres in 5 hours at around 90% drop in TDS...roughly 250ppm in, 25ppm out.
jobs a gooden

View attachment 4197

Inlet from mains/tap. Outlet to prefilters. The r/o will stop producing when the tank is full and the ball **** stops the water.

Fits inside IBC tank on the side. You must allow enough space for the ball to operate. You may need to use a thicker piece of UPVC as a washer as ibc tanks aren't very rigid as they rely on the cage to support them.

View attachment 6400
Inlet from mains/tap. Outlet to prefilters. The r/o will stop producing when the tank is full and the ball **** stops the water.

Fits inside IBC tank on the side. You must allow enough space for the ball to operate. You may need to use a thicker piece of UPVC as a washer as ibc tanks aren't very rigid as they rely on the cage to support them.
How does that stop the waste water producing @spruce without an auto shutoff valve ?

Sorry, just got into from finishing an internal window cleaning job.

The ball **** replaces the auto shut off valve. The inlet will be the hose barb on the right. The outlet will be the barb on the top. That goes to the r/o inlet at the prefilters. The r/o waste goes to the drain and the pure from the r/o fills the IBC tank. When the tank reaches full the ball **** switches the water supply to the r/o off. No water going into the r/o means that there will be no waste and no more pure being produced.

It works in exactly the same way as a toilet cistern does. The ball **** switches the water off so the cistern doesn't continue to fill.This ball **** switches the r/o off so the IBC will not fill anymore.

Back