Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

need help with quote

no there 80 separate windows, and glass canopy and the 16 windows above looking at it now,the woman was just counting the residents windows when she asked i guess

How long have you been a window cleaner. Look at the job estimate how long it will take to clean. Then charge accordingly. Add a bit on top incase you have undercharged.

Yeah go by your desired rate, if it's £150 a day then charge that and just take your time getting stood job done in 7 to 8 hours?

I'd probably be tempted to charge £180-£200 as its 3 monthly? But it depends on how long it'd take... Also what's the back like? Easy windows? If so then £150 seems fair...

Sorry if I sounded blunt. was grumpy when I wrote that comment. Jake is right go by your day rate and add a bit on top

It's alwas better to overprice a job than underprice it as if you win the work on a low price you will soon get peed off doing it. Better to go in high and be happy I say however it turns out.:thumbsup:

I was watching a lad do a large 3 storey block today. He was struggling as the public footpath railings were in the way also some trees and bushes. He nearly fell once as triped on a low lying bush with his pole fully extended. I don't think the old dears where that impressed as was quite a high foot traffic area too. and most could hardly walk so they were not going to cross a busy roundabout just to walk around him. I bet the lad was thinking **** this malarky as he obvious looked quite stressed. Bless him:D

Back