Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

need help with quote

WCF

Help Support WCF:

marksss

just had someone approach me for 80 window care home,trying to get some pics soon any sort rough ideas on quotes ?

no there 80 separate windows, and glass canopy and the 16 windows above looking at it now,the woman was just counting the residents windows when she asked i guess

Every 3 months they want it cleaned they don't look that bad to be honest the windows,there not terrible put that way

How long have you been a window cleaner. Look at the job estimate how long it will take to clean. Then charge accordingly. Add a bit on top incase you have undercharged.

Yeah go by your desired rate, if it's £150 a day then charge that and just take your time getting stood job done in 7 to 8 hours?

I'd probably be tempted to charge £180-£200 as its 3 monthly? But it depends on how long it'd take... Also what's the back like? Easy windows? If so then £150 seems fair...

Sorry if I sounded blunt. was grumpy when I wrote that comment. Jake is right go by your day rate and add a bit on top

It's alwas better to overprice a job than underprice it as if you win the work on a low price you will soon get peed off doing it. Better to go in high and be happy I say however it turns out.:thumbsup:

I was watching a lad do a large 3 storey block today. He was struggling as the public footpath railings were in the way also some trees and bushes. He nearly fell once as triped on a low lying bush with his pole fully extended. I don't think the old dears where that impressed as was quite a high foot traffic area too. and most could hardly walk so they were not going to cross a busy roundabout just to walk around him. I bet the lad was thinking **** this malarky as he obvious looked quite stressed. Bless him:D

Back