Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who's round is it?

Alien Human

Hi All,

Just thought that i would share something that I have found very helpful. It is an Internet site that allows you to visualise your round on a map.

This will be most useful to those who keep their round detailed on an excel spreadsheet or something similar.

The websites called www.mapcustomizer.com and for those that are technically minded just head to the 'bulk creation' section to paste your round in (postcodes are easiest & quickest)

And hey presto you have your round showing on a map....this is great for me as it has made me re-group a bit and really tighten things up within my round. I have always been a 'visual person'

Lastly, regarding systems .....I decided that because I am so reliant on my phone I decided to spend a fortune on a new phone instead of the £15 (or so) per month towards a system.......again a personal choice but at least I now have a phone that works!

I am aware that some software vendors are now incorporating this type of thing into their apps.

Last edited by a moderator:
This'll be great for when I group new customers in to a day, for making the route economical, nice one. :thumbsup:

Back