Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moerman Liquidator

WCF

Help Support WCF:

silversurfer

Ok boy's don't know if it's just me getting used to it or what.......but!!

Try changing you're soap or adding something for a bit more slip...I've been flying with it,no rubber judder and doing some really sharp quick turns and no problem what so ever!!...no mods with the end clips no anything

give it a try...i put some of the pump soap in the bucket(Cussons Carex) just a little for extra slip and .......WOW!!

Ok boy's don't know if it's just me getting used to it or what.......but!!
Try changing you're soap or adding something for a bit more slip...I've been flying with it,no rubber judder and doing some really sharp quick turns and no problem what so ever!!...no mods with the end clips no anything

give it a try...i put some of the pump soap in the bucket(Cussons Carex) just a little for extra slip and .......WOW!!
Yep, I noticed this when I started with mine. More soap!!

Well after a slightly manic week (controller failure leaving me a day behind) I have had a chance to play with a liquidator with the standard handle.

The Moerman rubber is shi&e of the lowest grade so that's binned, loaded mine with Unger soft that I use most of the time.

No mods to clips no messing about. I use Glass Gleam 4 myself which has very low slip compared to the dish soaps but after about 4 or so houses noted the judder had stopped altogether. I think like all fresh rubbers it just needs a little chance to settle in.

I would like the handle to have been a little heavier and was thinking of swapping for unger handles but the blue and the green clash too much.

The swivel handle by Moerman feels like it ought to be on the shelf in Poundland.

To surmise I have found it works fine with decent rubber, no change of technique at all (perhaps I was just doing it wrong with standard squeegees for years)

I have to say it is good and certainly has a place in traditional window cleaning.

hi, been using my liquidator for a few days and on the whole I think it is a good tool. I am also using unger rubber but still leaving a small bead down the sides. Tried shifting the rubber a bit but still get it, can someone post a picture of how their rubber lays on the end clip as I cut mine down and not sure if I took too much off? That said it has reduced the amount of soap left behind a lot so I feel like I might be being a bit picky!

hi, been using my liquidator for a few days and on the whole I think it is a good tool. I am also using unger rubber but still leaving a small bead down the sides. Tried shifting the rubber a bit but still get it, can someone post a picture of how their rubber lays on the end clip as I cut mine down and not sure if I took too much off? That said it has reduced the amount of soap left behind a lot so I feel like I might be being a bit picky!
look flush to the end i think

Ive been using a stanley blade to cut my rubber

Its hard on some frames to get 100% off especially in the top corners, but if u are getting beads all round of on one side the rubber probably is too short, it does have to be acurate size, too short and the clip will prevent the rubber reaching the frame each or seal and too long and the rubber might ride up the seal leaving a small gap and solution left on glass

Copy how bob does it in the video above that dave posted

I'm happy with the Liquidator. I also change rubber. I have used Ettorie Soft forever. I just feel more comfortable with it. I have to watch myself sometimes with my angle as it will leave a smear on a turn. I have had to adjust my technique and l am getting there. All in all I am happy with the tool.

I'm only interested in the 22" now

Have been using just 3 squeegees lately for different sized windows

a real joy to use

i find on high pole work [straight pulls down] it never judders and cuts a really clean edge

Ordered one last week should be here today

quick question do thay come ready to use or do u have to cut the rubber?

Back