Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Music to my ears

Danfire

Approached today with the usual request "can you clean my house"? Usual pleasantries exchanged when I asked when were they last cleaned, "oh, just a couple of weeks ago, we've had a window cleaner for ages but I'm not impressed. I've been watching how you clean and I'd like to swap". I have often wondered if people care about the standard of job they receive and whether it might pay me to drop my standards and blast through like some I've seen. Quite often when I try to pick up new stuff I knock on the neighbours who have filthy frames and frequently get the reply "sorry, we've already got a window cleaner". It seems the majority don't know when they're getting a good job or a poor one.

Result...Just goes to show how ppl do notice your standard of work so well done to you :thumbsup:

did you take the job on ? im always wary of folk like that , theyre often fickle, oh yes youre the flavour this month but not next year . be sure to pitch in with a higher price than what you normally would-they know youre quality royalty class- so you got to live up to it

Good tip and yes, I will be cleaning hers next time I do that road. I don't think I do any different to most on here, wash the frame, glass, cill and detail. I'm amazed how people put up with the glass cleaned and it still looks filthy because the frames not touched.

Back