Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure Washer

Best keep an eye out on fleebay, gumtree etc as if lucky you can pickup a good condition high spec washer and save quite a bit than buying new.

How much you looking to spend I have a good piece of kit Honda gx340 15lpm inter pump with kranzle uploader just been serviced and pressure tested looks new as well I've just upgraded to yanmar diesel

How much you looking to spend I have a good piece of kit Honda gx340 15lpm inter pump with kranzle uploader just been serviced and pressure tested looks new as well I've just upgraded to yanmar diesel

If he's not interested I might be, as need a second one, does it have return to tank feed?

Belt driven?

Belt drive pumps are geared down so say last longer as no heat or vibration is transferred to the pump directly from the engine. That means the pump runs cooler. is less likely to overheat and virbration is cut down to a minimum which all save wear on the pump apparently.

[media]

[/media]

Apparently they cut out engine shaft wear as well

I've never had issues with any off my washers always think belt driven is maybe a bit overrated

If I was using the machine all day everyday then I'd be going down that route my friend cleans shopping centres and car parks etc but he has some ridiculous v8 washer belt driven but like he said he uses his sometimes 10 hour a day not 10 hour a month lol

Just rang my mate as I carnt comment on belt driven washers as I have no experience on these

But interesting he said reduction gearbox does a very similar job but more reliable?

His machine produces 41lpm I didn't even no they existed!is there any need for this kind off power really tho on domestic jobs

Yeah jetmac do quite a few belt driven washers now smurf, they also do the 15lpm belt driven as well, some good choices!

Wanna put some pics up of your washer eveistevie?

Yeah jetmac do quite a few belt driven washers now smurf, they also do the 15lpm belt driven as well, some good choices!
Wanna put some pics up of your washer eveistevie?
Il get some up tomo jake

When the bloke quotes about the shaft becoming seized on the reduction gearbox I found that hard to believe on a regular serviced machine as all this is striped down like he said after 3 years maybe but who goes 3 year with out a service

Il get some up tomo jakeWhen the bloke quotes about the shaft becoming seized on the reduction gearbox I found that hard to believe on a regular serviced machine as all this is striped down like he said after 3 years maybe but who goes 3 year with out a service
Paddy and Murphy maybe

Il get some up tomo jakeWhen the bloke quotes about the shaft becoming seized on the reduction gearbox I found that hard to believe on a regular serviced machine as all this is striped down like he said after 3 years maybe but who goes 3 year with out a service

Nice one,

Yeah agree, as long as things are looked after they'll go on and on*

Thanks for the replies, Smurf I have been looking on Ebay & Gumtree but seems a bit like looking for the needle in the haystack & I'm yet to find it.

Eviestevie I've sent you a PM.

Cheers.

Thanks for the replies, Smurf I have been looking on Ebay & Gumtree but seems a bit like looking for the needle in the haystack & I'm yet to find it.
Eviestevie I've sent you a PM.

Cheers.
Replied mate

I also have a brand new karcher hds6 high pressure steam pressure washer the video off this machine can be seen on the karcher site serious bit off kit I paid 2500 6 month ago but there available for about2200 now

Still under warranty 700

I also have a brand new karcher hds6 high pressure steam pressure washer the video off this machine can be seen on the karcher site serious bit off kit I paid 2500 6 month ago but there available for about2200 now Still under warranty 700
Is it petrol mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back