Maurice Richardson

Hi from An Aussie window cleaner

Maurice Richardson

Hi my name is Maurice, ( pronounced Morris - Australian thing )

I've operated a mainly residential window cleaning business 1 hour north of Sydney for 10 years. I'm lucky enough to have a small area to work in with little traveling.Lots of architect designed beach & holiday homes on steep blocks that lend themselves to wfp work. Over here we clean inside & out 99% of the time & the frequency is a lot less. Most clients only have their windows done every 6 months or year. But we also have quite a few more regular clients.

Pre-Christmas is a mad time of year for us comprising 30% of our turnover in 8 weeks.

Over the last few years I've been working on additives for wfp pure water together with guys in the UK & USA. And very recently gone live with a web site to sell a 'DownUnder' version of Vision a pure water additive & an Injector for dispensing additive to your pure water.

Always tinkering & trying to make things better , faster & easier even if it's just for me.

kevinc250

welcome maurice,i know we've known each other for many a year,the one thing that i remember from our many conversations is the one that i complained about dog poo in peoples gardens,you then posted photos of nasty spiders etc an everyday hazard

kevinc250

and some of your mates have to contend with crocs in the gardens-i'll stick with the dog poo

Maurice Richardson

Hey Kev, it can get rough out here in the colonies..lol.

Bingo

Welcome aboard Mo...about time you joined....great Forum this :thumbsup:.

Guest SolarPanelCleaning

Hello to the antipodes

windowsurfer

Welcome Morris:rofl: you must have a lot of customers since you only do them 6 monthly, shame you can't do 100% of work at end of year n surf the rest of year:)

Maurice Richardson

Thanks for all the welcomes guys. I do have quite a large client list. With the frequency of cleans here you need a large client base at least for residential. But remember we do in & out & the average price for a home for me would be around mid $300s. I'd love if it was more spread out. At Christmas we run 3-5 guys with 2 vehicles on a couple of days. As with you guys we have regular clients that are 4-12 weeks & they are awesome. The most regular homes we call our Golden days.