Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi from An Aussie window cleaner

Maurice Richardson

Hi my name is Maurice, ( pronounced Morris - Australian thing )

I've operated a mainly residential window cleaning business 1 hour north of Sydney for 10 years. I'm lucky enough to have a small area to work in with little traveling.Lots of architect designed beach & holiday homes on steep blocks that lend themselves to wfp work. Over here we clean inside & out 99% of the time & the frequency is a lot less. Most clients only have their windows done every 6 months or year. But we also have quite a few more regular clients.

Pre-Christmas is a mad time of year for us comprising 30% of our turnover in 8 weeks.

Over the last few years I've been working on additives for wfp pure water together with guys in the UK & USA. And very recently gone live with a web site to sell a 'DownUnder' version of Vision a pure water additive & an Injector for dispensing additive to your pure water.

Always tinkering & trying to make things better , faster & easier even if it's just for me.

welcome maurice,i know we've known each other for many a year,the one thing that i remember from our many conversations is the one that i complained about dog poo in peoples gardens,you then posted photos of nasty spiders etc an everyday hazard

Gday mate.:thumbsup:

8859d1230143088-jumpin-jehosophat-ive-got-snake-my-pc-shrimp.jpg

Welcome Morris:rofl: you must have a lot of customers since you only do them 6 monthly, shame you can't do 100% of work at end of year n surf the rest of year:)

Thanks for all the welcomes guys. I do have quite a large client list. With the frequency of cleans here you need a large client base at least for residential. But remember we do in & out & the average price for a home for me would be around mid $300s. I'd love if it was more spread out. At Christmas we run 3-5 guys with 2 vehicles on a couple of days. As with you guys we have regular clients that are 4-12 weeks & they are awesome. The most regular homes we call our Golden days.

Latest Posts

Back