Eviestevie

Bloody hell what's he world coming to!!!!!

Eviestevie

just sat on iPad browsing this site when I hear a name on the news I've got on in the background,Christopher knight!bloody hell I went to school with this kid and it's all over the news he's part of the pedophiles ring raping children streaming on the net!!!

I have to beautiful girls and the thought of this makes me sick

I think it's about time the government got tuff on these monsters and life inprisoment were they will get the same torture they have put people through

Sorry depressing but my my gut churn

Diwrnach

While I do think cutting their dicks off is too good for them, getting tough on these people won't change a single thing, they will still do it.

There needs to be a system where these people can hand themselves in and get help, at the moment they can't hand themselves in anywhere to get help before doing anything.

Not sure what the answer is, but I have watched interviews with these people on documentary's and stuff and the fear of severe punishment would not stop them.

Something needs to be done, not sure what, but harsh punishments while needed for offenders won't actually stop the other sickos from doing anything.

Diwrnach
Death penalty then and I mean it

I have nothing against killing them, it still won't help the future kids from getting abused though will it?

seye

Its really dreadful isn't it, you just cant comprehend the perverseness of these sicko's. What's even worse it drives right through the heart of the establishment as well I think we would be utterly shocked, disillusioned, and sick to the core if we discovered the magnitude of these disgusting predators. I also think these famous people of late that have been jailed for sexual assaults on young kids is just the tip of the iceberg.

Dave B

I think they should be locked in a room with a bunch of mothers with young kids

Doubt they would last long

Eviestevie
I have nothing against killing them, it still won't help the future kids from getting abused though will it?

One less to do it tho

Diwrnach
One less to do it tho

Absolutely, but I would like there to be something that stops the majority BEFORE it happens rather than eradicating them after the fact.

seye

I remember a friend who was into criminal psychology saying the one thing allot of these predators such as Fred west had in common was damage or problem in the frontal lobe of the brain. And as has been said killing those caught is not going to eradicate the problem the source of where this behaviour stems from needs to be tackled. Look at these pedos who have begged mot to be released from jail because they know they cant help themselves from offending again yet they are put back out to prey on a victim makes no sense.

Smurf

It is a worldwide problem and a lot of it seems to stem from their child hood upbringing as many where abused themselves at home, by others, attending public schools, being on the street homeless etc.

You just have to look at the latest sick trend that I found out on the news where impoverished parents allow the kids to be filmed and put on the internet. Also gangs abducting children and sold into prostitution to feed the demand of sicko ppl in all walks of life.

I think the death penalty would be to kind for that sort as they should suffer a far worse death than that.

Diwrnach
I remember a friend who was into criminal psychology saying the one thing allot of these predators such as Fred west had in common was damage or problem in the frontal lobe of the brain. And as has been said killing those caught is not going to eradicate the problem the source of where this behaviour stems from needs to be tackled. Look at these pedos who have begged mot to be released from jail because they know they cant help themselves from offending again yet they are put back out to prey on a victim makes no sense.

Spot on, I have also read where they have handed themselves in to police stations only to be turned away. There needs to be something in place for this.

Guest boarcity

public flogging is the answer. every market square in the country could be turned over for floggings on a saturday morning for all manner of folk who had done wrong. 1 lash if youd been caught stealing, for paedos they would be lashed to within an inch of their lives

honestly believe this policy would be very popular if introduced

monkeyman

The death penalty is the way I think it should be taken care of. There's never going to be a place in society for them. My Mrs works for the old bill. There's so many horrible c¥#ts out there.

Eviestevie

its all bullshit there just animals that deserve to be treat like animals or worse

The torture they reak on the little children and there family's will never go away and to think I sat next to Christopher night at school such a normal lad to turn to this was a shock

When they go to prison I hope they get torment and torture for the rest of there days

Guest boarcity

id think the prisons are full of them by now.

Eviestevie

Yes the are but they will still get what they deserve no one like a pedophile in them places specially the guards

Guest boarcity

lad who used to work for me yrs ago , well hes a man now got sentenced to life tother week. but not as a paedo ,he killed his ex missus with a hammer . id never have thought he was the sort altho was a moody beggar !

Eviestevie
lad who used to work for me yrs ago , well hes a man now got sentenced to life tother week. but not as a paedo ,he killed his ex missus with a hammer . id never have thought he was the sort altho was a moody beggar !

Bloody hell good job windies have no use for a hammer

You had a lucky escape lol