Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bloody hell what's he world coming to!!!!!

Eviestevie

just sat on iPad browsing this site when I hear a name on the news I've got on in the background,Christopher knight!bloody hell I went to school with this kid and it's all over the news he's part of the pedophiles ring raping children streaming on the net!!!

I have to beautiful girls and the thought of this makes me sick

I think it's about time the government got tuff on these monsters and life inprisoment were they will get the same torture they have put people through

Sorry depressing but my my gut churn

While I do think cutting their dicks off is too good for them, getting tough on these people won't change a single thing, they will still do it.

There needs to be a system where these people can hand themselves in and get help, at the moment they can't hand themselves in anywhere to get help before doing anything.

Not sure what the answer is, but I have watched interviews with these people on documentary's and stuff and the fear of severe punishment would not stop them.

Something needs to be done, not sure what, but harsh punishments while needed for offenders won't actually stop the other sickos from doing anything.

Its really dreadful isn't it, you just cant comprehend the perverseness of these sicko's. What's even worse it drives right through the heart of the establishment as well I think we would be utterly shocked, disillusioned, and sick to the core if we discovered the magnitude of these disgusting predators. I also think these famous people of late that have been jailed for sexual assaults on young kids is just the tip of the iceberg.

I think they should be locked in a room with a bunch of mothers with young kids

Doubt they would last long

I remember a friend who was into criminal psychology saying the one thing allot of these predators such as Fred west had in common was damage or problem in the frontal lobe of the brain. And as has been said killing those caught is not going to eradicate the problem the source of where this behaviour stems from needs to be tackled. Look at these pedos who have begged mot to be released from jail because they know they cant help themselves from offending again yet they are put back out to prey on a victim makes no sense.

It is a worldwide problem and a lot of it seems to stem from their child hood upbringing as many where abused themselves at home, by others, attending public schools, being on the street homeless etc.

You just have to look at the latest sick trend that I found out on the news where impoverished parents allow the kids to be filmed and put on the internet. Also gangs abducting children and sold into prostitution to feed the demand of sicko ppl in all walks of life.

I think the death penalty would be to kind for that sort as they should suffer a far worse death than that.

I remember a friend who was into criminal psychology saying the one thing allot of these predators such as Fred west had in common was damage or problem in the frontal lobe of the brain. And as has been said killing those caught is not going to eradicate the problem the source of where this behaviour stems from needs to be tackled. Look at these pedos who have begged mot to be released from jail because they know they cant help themselves from offending again yet they are put back out to prey on a victim makes no sense.
Spot on, I have also read where they have handed themselves in to police stations only to be turned away. There needs to be something in place for this.

public flogging is the answer. every market square in the country could be turned over for floggings on a saturday morning for all manner of folk who had done wrong. 1 lash if youd been caught stealing, for paedos they would be lashed to within an inch of their lives

honestly believe this policy would be very popular if introduced

The death penalty is the way I think it should be taken care of. There's never going to be a place in society for them. My Mrs works for the old bill. There's so many horrible c¥#ts out there.

its all bullshit there just animals that deserve to be treat like animals or worse

The torture they reak on the little children and there family's will never go away and to think I sat next to Christopher night at school such a normal lad to turn to this was a shock

When they go to prison I hope they get torment and torture for the rest of there days

lad who used to work for me yrs ago , well hes a man now got sentenced to life tother week. but not as a paedo ,he killed his ex missus with a hammer . id never have thought he was the sort altho was a moody beggar !

lad who used to work for me yrs ago , well hes a man now got sentenced to life tother week. but not as a paedo ,he killed his ex missus with a hammer . id never have thought he was the sort altho was a moody beggar !
Bloody hell good job windies have no use for a hammer

You had a lucky escape lol

we were all taken in...me was a gary glitter fan...:eek::eek::eek: in fact I really liked most of em....including savile...or sa vile as I Like to call him.

I believe everyone deserves a chance and people can make mistakes but...its...

three strikes and its off....

I would like to invest in scotland...well okay..scottish islands...where the navy sinks boats that approach and the air force has permission to shoot down planes ....and stick em all together .

I would allow them building materials and any help to live out their normal life but....NO CONTACT with kids...unless under supervision...well some off them do have family

and no unfiltered internet...well if they get caught viewing something they shouldnt....then....no internet ..full stop

lastly...shortly I believe we will have the skill to alter the brains of these individuals...but its a bit off yet.

Its okay....pe do island would be next to alchy island...where no booze is allowed...next to gamblers island where no gambling is allowed...yeh I know...ya canna stop that...I have seen many a prison film gambling on insects winning the race..

still there is a hidden world of filth out there that I like most decent people bury our heads too..

GOT TO GO NOW as....its tuffering saturday:D

Latest Posts

Back