Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Faith restored

seye

Last month I had posted how I was getting a bit depressed at 4 or five out of my 60 tenements that I had recently converted to wfp that just would not come up as the rest, spotting in these handful were terrible. Im glad to say that customers are saying windows are really starting to come up now and are happy with the results which is good news because I just didn't think these would come right as in all the time I've been wfp I've never saw windows that spotted like these.

Nice one...They say It can take upto about 3 cleans to condition the glass but wfp is still a good method to use for sure :thumbsup:

Cheers Smurf, there is so much work involved in the tenements that it makes sense to wfp them but still enjoy trad work as well. I usually do a week of trad then wfp work it means the job does not become mundane.

I must say I still like to keep my hand in doing trad too but rearly do thesedays.

Mostly on ground floor stuff like on pressure washing clean ups as most of the time I can't be arsed to get me wfp kit out of the van. Anyways it needs soap to help remove all the splatter from the frames and glass as the overspray dirt tends to go everywhere /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back