TolishAPurd

UKIP appreciation thread.

cheapncheerful

wow some hefty words out today...er...is there only me that works as a window cleaner cause Im buggered if I could find the time you lot find...:rolleyes:

hmmm yep nice dry day ta weather person....:rolleyes:

but your right daveyboy...skin is waterproof..me thinks me watching the results with the gogglebox crew and whatsis name...ya know ..him that was good on newsnight....

Green Pro Clean Ltd
wow some hefty words out today...er...is there only me that works as a window cleaner cause Im buggered if I could find the time you lot find...:rolleyes:

We all work as window cleaners CNC, we just do it more efficiently than you so have more spare time! :P

YES I AM JUST KIDDING, (love you really CNC)

cheapncheerful

its okay green...im a big fan of yours ....but I really should start before 11 am....

and so I was up my ladder doing a quick wipe of the sills and checking my wfp work ...but I hadnt got a dry cloth to get the odd little mark that was left ....t shirts are great....its a good job no one could see me stretching my t shirt to reach...:D

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Numpty, you don't stretch your t-shirt up a ladder, you pull it off over your head in slow mo then watch all the bored housewives suddenly appear with a can of diet coke (other brands of cola are available)

cheapncheerful

now she was very pretty today and the baby was pretty and the dog was even pretty but.....IT.LIKED TO BARK...a little jack russell from every window I could just see its head up and down...

with typical cnc luck....I started at 11am on an inside...just as the heavens opened....and I took my time and as I went out...the sun came out and steam came up off the pavement...jammy..

and then onto my next job...no one in ever ...never seen them either...and every window..really ..every window hydrophilic...

a nice dream job..

shame the next two had to be in but I cant always win...:D

and nips into mc d as you do....

hello sir how can I help you?

wrap of the day...

pardon...

WRAP OF THE DAY...

oh....er danny ...how do you put a wrap of the day in the till?

oh you just go into deli....

oh er...oh just a minute I will ask malcolm he knows..

he did...

and so I stood and waited and watched as a wrap of the day arrived...and watched and watched..

so she went over picked it up and I got all excited...

but she didnt know what it was and put it down again..

eventually she said to danny...er..whats this 119 mean...

so danny explains ...its the order number..

and....at last...I GOT MY WRAP..

I wouldnt mind but it said order number next to it..

well okay it wasnt a wrap it was a roll but I wasnt going back.

great staff in our local mc d....:D

Tuffers
its okay green...im a big fan of yours ....but I really should start before 11 am....

and so I was up my ladder doing a quick wipe of the sills and checking my wfp work ...but I hadnt got a dry cloth to get the odd little mark that was left ....t shirts are great....its a good job no one could see me stretching my t shirt to reach...:D

Why are you still checking your WFP work Dave? Bish bash bosh give me the dosh and on to the next one :D

cheapncheerful

yep too true but..

I never brush the sills so I thought it was time I gave it a good clean and check over as its time the custys start sitting out in the garden..

I also really scrubbed all the frames downstairs to impress..

dont forget I only have limited water ...loads of water would be great...

of course my backpack ran out of water with two small windows left...grrrrr

she pays online so just bang my note in and go..

I was just thinking of all the bish bash bosh that goes on in the darker times of the year...:D

in fact I think I have done this job about a year and its the first time the ladders have come off...

oh and all the windows past my test although...a wee bit more scrubbing of corners or ...a better brush wouldnt go a miss..nothing your average custy could notice...:D

Dave B

Because he is a tradder at heart so likes to know the job is done properly:whistle::rofl:

cheapncheerful

and the wooden spoon award goes to daveyboy..:D

actually...I did say...all the windows were spotless and I have never tradded that particular house..

its my dream wfp job...no seals either...and it was a recent new house so best keep it looking good.

DONT WORRY ya cant fight the force...it just gets stronger.....it will get you one day daveyboy...especially on a wet day in the winter...

and then on to the worst job in the world although it is a good price...and she always leaves the money for me..the most hydrophobic :turd: glass and all the seals run nice dark inky mess all over the nice clean white frames....thankfully today the sun was in as its nye on impossible to do in the sun as the dark seal ink just sets into the white frame...even those magic sponges although they remove it easy drag it from the seal onto the frame...still you cant win em all..

luc

CNC that was a good read mate you should think about writing short story's for living :D

Tuffers
Because he is a tradder at heart so likes to know the job is done properly:whistle::rofl:

Pfft

cheapncheerful

hey Ive done two pages so far in my book:rolleyes:

it wouldnt be hard to make more money than I do cleaning windows...:Dbut....would I see the pretty ladies...and today..she even left the knicker draw open for me....I mean...ya cant beat this job..:rofl:

TolishAPurd
Well I voted but not ukip as would have been just a waste of a vote :D

Traitor! Go back to Belgium or wherever it is smurfs come from.:D

Diwrnach
Well I voted but not ukip as would have been just a waste of a vote :D

That right there is why the same two keep getting voted in all the time, the media convince people with polls saying how everyone is going to do and to vote for a little party is just a wasted vote!

Clever really, and people fall for it every time.

cheapncheerful

it has gone back to the same and thats because people were too scared for change..but..

2020 here we come...:D

still waiting for our niges result...please he has to get in...then I can watch the parliament channel all the time as he will wake the house up....

now saying 11am for that result oh bugger got to go to work...

Danfire

Poor old Nigel, he will have to go back to the European Parliament now and tell them what a load of rubbish it is while claiming a quarter million pounds a year in salary and expenses. Got to better than cleaning windows.

Jimroot

12% of the vote, 2500,000 and only one seat.... Doesn't sound very democratic at all does it.