Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Solar panel cleaning.

lou

Cleaned these today. Were absolutely filthy! :thumbsup:

Something quite satisfying when doing really dirty cleans, as well as, that client was over the moon with how they look & most importantly the output gained. Happy client! Happy me! Time for a nice bevvy now.

(Excuse the quality of photos)
20150427_071441-jpg.6488
20150427_113952-jpg.6491
20150427_125446-jpg.6492

Nice job...well done:thumbsup:

Was a shame about the picture quality though as would have come in very handy for your website etc

looking at that shed reminds me of this film /emoticons/biggrin.png

[media]

[/media]

I gotta go back tomorrow to finish off & to get paid:p, so i'm gonna take the digital camera as i forgot this morning. need to get a go pro like u Smurf :cool:. Am sorting a website atm,

Do you get much from your website? im thinking just a basic one as have never had my own website.

I get loads of new work from my website so is worth getting one for sure. If you want a pro site built at a reasonable cost then is worth giving @Njones a pm

hahaha love that film, i smell like chicken :turd: a bit actually, as sheds were on a deep clean, loada blokes from hemel hempstesd clearing over 500 tons of chicken :turd: out of one round the corner from where i was workin :laugh:

Nice...they say where there's muck there's brass /emoticons/biggrin.png

I bet the farmer turns it into bio fuel too or sells it on :whistle:

hahaha love that film, i smell like chicken :turd: a bit actually, as sheds were on a deep clean, loada blokes from hemel hempstesd clearing over 500 tons of chicken :turd: out of one round the corner from where i was workin :laugh:
What did you have for your tea @lou? I had chicken funnily enough /emoticons/smile.png

funnily enuf im having chicken pasta, wen the other half gets back from swimming:mad: am starvin marvin!

sorry i i put u off mate lol:rofl:

I don't need a website smurf, just wanna see what his are like compared to my web developer I use,

Was hoping to see yours!!

Back