Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lou

Solar panel cleaning.

lou

Cleaned these today. Were absolutely filthy! :thumbsup:

Something quite satisfying when doing really dirty cleans, as well as, that client was over the moon with how they look & most importantly the output gained. Happy client! Happy me! Time for a nice bevvy now.

(Excuse the quality of photos)20150427_071441-jpg.648820150427_113952-jpg.649120150427_125446-jpg.6492

Smurf

Nice job...well done:thumbsup:

Was a shame about the picture quality though as would have come in very handy for your website etc

lou

I gotta go back tomorrow to finish off & to get paid:p, so i'm gonna take the digital camera as i forgot this morning. need to get a go pro like u Smurf :cool:. Am sorting a website atm,

Do you get much from your website? im thinking just a basic one as have never had my own website.

Smurf

I get loads of new work from my website so is worth getting one for sure. If you want a pro site built at a reasonable cost then is worth giving @Njones a pm

lou

hahaha love that film, i smell like chicken :turd: a bit actually, as sheds were on a deep clean, loada blokes from hemel hempstesd clearing over 500 tons of chicken :turd: out of one round the corner from where i was workin :laugh:

Smurf

Nice...they say where there's muck there's brass :D

I bet the farmer turns it into bio fuel too or sells it on :whistle:

Tuffers
hahaha love that film, i smell like chicken :turd: a bit actually, as sheds were on a deep clean, loada blokes from hemel hempstesd clearing over 500 tons of chicken :turd: out of one round the corner from where i was workin :laugh:

What did you have for your tea @lou? I had chicken funnily enough :)

lou

funnily enuf im having chicken pasta, wen the other half gets back from swimming:mad: am starvin marvin!

sorry i i put u off mate lol:rofl:

Guest Solar Steve

In the case of solar panels @Smurf, where there's muck there's LESS brass!

Smurf

not for the cleaner there's not as you should know that by now :D

In the case of solar panels @Smurf, where there's muck there's LESS brass!

Jake
not for the cleaner there's not as you should know that by now :D

What's your website smurf? I'd like to see what old Nat does!

Jake

I don't need a website smurf, just wanna see what his are like compared to my web developer I use,

Was hoping to see yours!!

Guest Solar Steve
What u reckon Solar Steve?

They look good pics @lou

My only concern, as always, has to be the H&S of people cleaning solar panels. If you made sure you were completely safe, then well done. It looks a thorough job and I'm sure your client will see their output increase.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.