sullybeans

Hello Fellow Brothers Of The Squeegee

sullybeans

Brilliant reading all the conversations etc on here. I run a business in Edinburgh, im still a young pup at 23 but really ambitious and love reading the more experienced guys giving advice. Currently only work traditionally but am seriously considering WFP as i have a couple contracts and feel its more professional and also healthy and safety.

Dave B

Welcome sullybeans

don't join the darkside lol

How long you been tradding?

sullybeans

cheers haha. 7 Years, My dad has been a window cleaner for over 25 years. started with him one summer and havent looked back since ha. about 4 years ago he handed me a small round and told me to build on it. now have a full time worker. :)

sullybeans

Cheers Lou, you warned me to late i am already addicted haha! Its a good addiction though :)

Dave B

I came across this forum last june and thought I'd say hello

Now on 4900 messages lol

I NEED HELP

sullybeans

haha sign of things to come. 4900 messages of pure wisdom and advice no doubt ;):P haha