Guest Solar Steve

Solar Panel Cleaning Training Course Feedback

Guest Solar Steve

Hi Everyone.

The UK's first solar panel cleaning training event took place on Saturday. It was much anticipated and we were glad to have 29 delegates attend from 17 different companies.

Some companies were one-man operations, others were companies with 4 or 5 vans on the go.

The vast majority of delegates had cleaned less than 1,000 panels, but a couple had cleaned slightly more.

You can read feedback about the training here: http://www.solar-panel-cleaners.com/solar-panel-cleaning-training-hailed-as-a-success

Green Pro Clean Ltd

I will say, and I know I shouldn't that I had expected to see some comments on here from an attendee or two, not just on your own 'controllable' web site Steve.

Have I missed the feedback somewhere on another thread?

Guest Solar Steve

The majority were not forum members, but a few were members of another forum.

Check these out though:

http://www.windowcleaningco.co.uk/solar-panel-cleaning/

http://www.pureshine.co.uk/solar-panel-cleaning/

Other websites are being adjusted. It's all working very nicely.

One company made contact two days before the course and brought four members of staff. They have their first job for us next week which covers the cost of their staff attending the course. They are well chuffed.

Neil

I don't think anyone cares [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest SolarPanelCleaning

Erm. I care. I've got to write out a Rams today for a solar panel job. 175kw

Had I attended the course, it may be easier. It's probable that I'll miss something. As soon as dates are announced for the next training day, I'll be booking a place.

Knowledge is power.

RealKidJoker

If people don't care, then don't read any threads Steve puts up. Simples.

Eviestevie

Conning someone is the wrong word really if someone agrees to pay for a course for example then it's different there paying for something they think is worth while

Taxlossloz

It's not fair to say it's a con

He's not stealing

Jake

Con con con con con

Only joking guys,

I think it's silly, but yes it's not a con.

Although why oh who would you pay to learn how to clean a solar panel? That's like paying to learn how to wash up a cup, it's self explanatory (unless you only use dishwashers!)

cheapncheerful

well....like a lot of things in life...its something you can add to your cv or site...

and so...it LOOKS like you know what your doing and inspires confidence...and seeing as you are free to choose I dont have a problem with it myself..:D

I got a 25 yard swimming certificate...

and just a feeling ....I dont think solar steve is short of work:rofl:

Guest Solar Steve
Erm. I care. I've got to write out a Rams today for a solar panel job. 175kw

Had I attended the course, it may be easier. It's probable that I'll miss something. As soon as dates are announced for the next training day, I'll be booking a place.

Knowledge is power.

The next course will be 11th July 2015. Please can people enquire through our website if they wish to attend.