Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Solar Panel Cleaning Training Course Feedback

S

Solar Steve

Hi Everyone.

The UK's first solar panel cleaning training event took place on Saturday. It was much anticipated and we were glad to have 29 delegates attend from 17 different companies.

Some companies were one-man operations, others were companies with 4 or 5 vans on the go.

The vast majority of delegates had cleaned less than 1,000 panels, but a couple had cleaned slightly more.

You can read feedback about the training here: http://www.solar-panel-cleaners.com/solar-panel-cleaning-training-hailed-as-a-success

Erm. I care. I've got to write out a Rams today for a solar panel job. 175kw

Had I attended the course, it may be easier. It's probable that I'll miss something. As soon as dates are announced for the next training day, I'll be booking a place.

Knowledge is power.

Conning someone is the wrong word really if someone agrees to pay for a course for example then it's different there paying for something they think is worth while

Con con con con con

Only joking guys,

I think it's silly, but yes it's not a con.

Although why oh who would you pay to learn how to clean a solar panel? That's like paying to learn how to wash up a cup, it's self explanatory (unless you only use dishwashers!)

well....like a lot of things in life...its something you can add to your cv or site...

and so...it LOOKS like you know what your doing and inspires confidence...and seeing as you are free to choose I dont have a problem with it myself../emoticons/biggrin.png

I got a 25 yard swimming certificate...

and just a feeling ....I dont think solar steve is short of work:rofl:

Erm. I care. I've got to write out a Rams today for a solar panel job. 175kwHad I attended the course, it may be easier. It's probable that I'll miss something. As soon as dates are announced for the next training day, I'll be booking a place.

Knowledge is power.
The next course will be 11th July 2015. Please can people enquire through our website if they wish to attend.

Last edited:
Back