Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Slavery by consent

rafawindowcleaning

Are we free because we are self-employed? Or are we all slaves of the system regardless of who we are or what we do in our lives with invisible chains wrapped around our limbs? Interesting documentary called Slavery by consent available to watch on Youtube right now /emoticons/wink.png

How the hell can any country keep a count on the population born in that country without some sort of system in place? Registration of Births, Marriages & Deaths is a requirement in all countries not just ours.

How the hell can any country keep a count on the population born in that country without some sort of system in place? Registration of Births, Marriages & Deaths is a requirement in all countries not just ours.
Do you think it's just to keep an eye on numbers? Nothing to do with controlling and shaping our path through life? Albeit on a sometimes subtle level? Doesn't it feel like you're being processed?

Where's my medication?

Brrrtttrg.

Without an idenity you would not get very far in this world.

No right to be in this country or any other for that matter

No free medical cover which we take for granted here in the UK

No job as no one would employ you

No house to live in

No benifits you could claim

That's just for starters /emoticons/biggrin.png

Well you are still entitled to a state pension as a British citizen even if you have never worked in your life. You are also still entitled to free medical treatment if you have never worked in your life too.

Without an idenity you would not get very far in this world.
No right to be in this country or any other for that matter

No free medical cover which we take for granted here in the UK

No job as no one would employ you

No house to live in

No benifits you could claim

That's just for starters /emoticons/biggrin.png
Really? Depends who you mix with.

I know plenty of people that have opted out of the system and seem to cope fine. Generations of, in some cases. Infact, they've produced thoughtful articulate children.

So they have no identity at all then?

Or are you just talking about going down the tree hugger route :rolleyes:

They've manage to detach themselves from the system.

In my experience, tree huggers are usually bored rich kids. Trustafarians.

me loves the system....me does nowt wrong so they can watch me do anything me loves big brother...if your not doing something wrong...why worry...now pass me my joint.../emoticons/biggrin.png

me loves the system....me does nowt wrong so they can watch me do anything me loves big brother...if your not doing something wrong...why worry...now pass me my joint.../emoticons/biggrin.png
You really should worry mate. The level of spying that goes on is now beyond what any of us could comprahend. Its all fine until coruption seeps itsway in, and then anyone can become a target.

I am not doing anything wrong so I dont care and I think they dont spy enough as they are too scared of human rights...

bring on the cctv it dont scare me...now that would be funny some of the things frank does...

okay...I admit to cutting a piece of wood last week in the garden and falling through as it got cut...oh Im getting old.

I hope they arent getting ready for logans run...:eek:

and they put us on that care pathway....I read the do not resuscitate over 75 thing...

Just as long as they cant see under smurfs mattress:rolleyes:...

I do agree though...it has to be watched...the number of coppers who get caught using the data base for the wrong thing....

I am not doing anything wrong so I dont care and I think they dont spy enough as they are too scared of human rights...
bring on the cctv it dont scare me...now that would be funny some of the things frank does...

okay...I admit to cutting a piece of wood last week in the garden and falling through as it got cut...oh Im getting old.

I hope they arent getting ready for logans run...:eek:

and they put us on that care pathway....I read the do not resuscitate over 75 thing...

Just as long as they cant see under smurfs mattress:rolleyes:...

I do agree though...it has to be watched...the number of coppers who get caught using the data base for the wrong thing....
I used to think like this mate, but the level is beyond anything you could imagine.

[media]

[/media]

Latest Posts

Back