Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

FAO Alex Gardiner

Tuffers

@Alex Gardiner, have you ever thought about making this product? Some conservatory roofs are higher than the bottom of the bedroom window above it. This product would be for tackling the window head on. The product would be a gooseneck that has a kink in it so that it can go over the roof and have the brush flat on the glass. I hope you understand what I mean.

Tuffers.

Sounds like you're describing one of their old G-Fit alloy goosnecks. Did you ever have one of those Tuffers?
No mate. You know what I mean though I think? It would be like a gooseneck with a kink in it to straighten it out at the brush.

No mate. You know what I mean though I think? It would be like a gooseneck with a kink in it to straighten it out at the brush.
Aye, that's what they were like. I used to use one on a Super-Lite modular pole & to be honest loved it. In fact, I found that coupled with a 45 degree brush socket to be better than a carbon neck at 90 degrees.

Sounds like you're describing one of their old G-Fit alloy goosnecks. Did you ever have one of those Tuffers?
wow that was on the first pole i ever had a 24" glassfibre job lmao. it would do that job im sure . good idea

@Alex Gardiner, have you ever thought about making this product? Some conservatory roofs are higher than the bottom of the bedroom window above it. This product would be for tackling the window head on. The product would be a gooseneck that has a kink in it so that it can go over the roof and have the brush flat on the glass. I hope you understand what I mean.
Tuffers.
You could probably achieve this by adding one of these Quick-LoQ Extenders - http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/water-fed-poles/goosenecks-pole-fittings/plastic-gooseneck-system/quick-loq-extender-angle-adapter.html on to the end of a carbon gooseneck as shown in this video - [media]

[/media] at about 58 seconds in.

Latest Posts

Back