Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nottingham Window Cleaning Round For Sale

CleanPay

Our clients notes:

Please note: Van no longer for sale at this time, although previous thread title stated this.

The work is around Woodthorpe/carlton area.

Only selling do to setting up another business. Good time of year to start for conservatory roofs and fascia’s. The round is making approximately £1000 and will take one man a good week and a half to complete or 2 men less than a week.The work needs starting now so you will be earning straight away. The round would be very easy to build up if you needed more work. Any questions give me a ring or tex.

I do have all the equipment if you need it for £1000 more.

This round can also we expanded upon immediately.

For more information please email [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Observation: don't sell it as 'Cleaning Round For Sale - Including Van' .......and then say 'NO VAN NOW AS BROKEN DOWN' .....it doesn't promote it very well.

'Test drive a Ferrari.....who wants to test drive this Ferrari?......you sir ......brilliant.......now the Ferrari is actually getting its MOT today but we have got this astonishingly good Robin Reliant raring to go.....,,'

Round is still for sale. Yes we canvass, market, and sell existing window cleaning rounds for many companies in the UK.

In this instance, we are assisting a company in Nottingham, hopefully we can help them achieve a sale.

The advert above has now been edited.

Thank you for noting this and bringing to my attention.

Hello Green,

The round as previously mentioned and outlined in the post is not our round. You would have to ask questions etc with the owner, I am just merely helping out.

As you are local to the chap selling, would you like me to put you in touch, I am sure he will be able to answer you with clarity.

Thank you

Back