Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How many houses on average do you guys clean a day?

as if....:rolleyes: I can tell you...its never enough...well not with my wife anyway...

I just do what comes to me and get back to my chair...

and people keep ringing and asking me to clean windows...I need a secretary...

but I got a nice bottle of red yesterday as a thankyou...cant be bad./emoticons/biggrin.png

Ranges massively depending on prices and what day I'm doing,

Sometimes as little as 8-10 other times 15-20,

Totally depends on prices!

Today I did one office building, and one house, was done by 12!

Other days I'm not done till 4:30pm...

today i did none done 4 powerwashing jobs

u earn what u want to earn :)

and it depends wat size of houses they r

depends if first cleanss or not

ive seen me go out only do 10 first cleans in a day when i cud do the same type in half time

If i told you I'd have to kill you

It varies mate but as few as possible for as much as possible

I don't do as many as i use to about 5 years ago we were doing 60 + a day but that was just cleaning the glass now we charge more do a better job ie frames sils ect more money less work happy customers

I can do about 20 a day myself if needed (3 bed average houses)

But i don't work like that anymore

I like to take it a bit easier than that

For me the number of jobs on your books is quite irrelevant to be honest. So my answer would be as least as possible for the most reward as I don't just clean windows.

Regarding typical earnings it's down to as much as you want to earn but there are only so many hours in a week you can actually physically work as an individual so gaining premium priced work is the key.

Don't tell anyone my earnings. Not even the ball & chain. You never know who's listening or who's watching. Like @daveyboy1 I'm totally legit. To honest sometimes lol

Well i say legit

One off gutter jobs or cleans etc don't need to go through the books

But all regular work does honest guv

It annoys me to do it as i once worked self employed for a firm who took the tax out of my wages but i had to buy the old NI stamps which i did every fortnight

When i got laid off the dole office said i haven't paid enough NI so i was only entitled to income support which at the time was 30 quid a fortnight

Lucky for me i moved back in to my dads as i also broke up with my girlfriend at 18 as i couldn't afford to live on my own on that money

18 yrs old already left home for 2 yrs and having to move back home and ponce money off the old man to have a normal 18 yr olds life of actually going out and not just staying at home

Makes me feel bitter towards the system as i had bought my stamps for the whole 5 months i was working there

Moral of the story is make it look legit but get away with what you can as they won't help you out unless you are an immigrant

Ukip anyone??

UKIP??

Nearly half of benefit spending is on state pensions, nearly three times anything else (quite right too).

The amount spent on immigrants Is relatively tiny, in fact EU immigrants pay more in tax than they receive in benefits.

I'll shut up now.

The unemployed ones don't

It is irrelevant what the working are paying it is the people here who are not working but i am and my money is going to other countries as child benefit and to support non workers

How does that work??

There's proportionally very few on job seekers etc and still overall they create wealth for our country, they give more than they take, so we can pay for our own layabouts to do sod all innit.

yeh there are two on disability in tonights mail....hmmmmm

I am not against anyone over here...doing whatever they can to survive..but....YOU HAVE TO DRAW THE LINE SOMEWHERE...we can not keep letting anyone in....and I mean anyone...we are a full country...near two million out of work no jobs....why let anyone in...

well...

unless of course...

they bring half a million pounds in with them...me likes them sort...

as for the post....

I JUST WISH I COULD REMEMBER TO WRITE IT ALL DOWN....oh I getting old and confused...what day is it? where am I ? or when my daughter worked in hospital as one lady kept saying...

is it all over now...../emoticons/biggrin.png bloody feels like it some days...

Back