jimmyboots

Earliest pic of WFP being used.

jimmyboots

I didn't know they were around so long ago .The man even has a reel on his Trolley :eek:.. :D:D:D

oldpicmodify_zps1eb895c1.jpg

john39
I didn't know they were around so long ago .The man even has a reel on his Trolley :eek:.. :D:D:D

oldpicmodify_zps1eb895c1.jpg

good one jimmy lmao

Smurf

As that guy was known as a knocker-upper back in the victorian days not a wfp window cleaner :rofl:

421.jpg.b1cc1a8d244f4af2043527a2914879cf.jpg

Bingo

I don't know how to post pics.....but....I sometimes start at 3.00 in the morning using WFP on shops and signage :)....

Now that's early :P:D.

Smurf

Do you wear a miners helmet so you can see what you are doing at that time of the morning?

Is that sub contract work or your own?

I don't know how to post pics.....but....I sometimes start at 3.00 in the morning using WFP on shops and signage :)....

High-tower

I miss shooting round early doors, then returning later in the day to do the insides and the customer saying "i didn't see you do the outsides" "thats because i did them whilst you were still in bed, oh look its almost midday, must be home time"

Bingo
Do you wear a miners helmet so you can see what you are doing at that time of the morning?

Is that sub contract work or your own?

No need for the Miners helmet anymore Smurf.....we now have street lighting here in South Wales :P.

Part-time on the window cleaning and part-time on the valeting....the work is All mine and the money is ALL mine ;) ....

I don't work many hours :thumbsup:.....but the money's great :thumbsup::thumbsup: :D.