Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Earliest pic of WFP being used.

I don't know how to post pics.....but....I sometimes start at 3.00 in the morning using WFP on shops and signage /emoticons/smile.png....

Now that's early /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png.

Do you wear a miners helmet so you can see what you are doing at that time of the morning?

Is that sub contract work or your own?

I don't know how to post pics.....but....I sometimes start at 3.00 in the morning using WFP on shops and signage /emoticons/smile.png....

I miss shooting round early doors, then returning later in the day to do the insides and the customer saying "i didn't see you do the outsides" "thats because i did them whilst you were still in bed, oh look its almost midday, must be home time"

Do you wear a miners helmet so you can see what you are doing at that time of the morning?Is that sub contract work or your own?
No need for the Miners helmet anymore Smurf.....we now have street lighting here in South Wales /emoticons/tongue.png.

Part-time on the window cleaning and part-time on the valeting....the work is All mine and the money is ALL mine /emoticons/wink.png ....

I don't work many hours :thumbsup:.....but the money's great :thumbsup::thumbsup: /emoticons/biggrin.png.

Back