Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiners back pack or pure freedom trolley

paul1

Would you go for a pure freedom trolley or 2 Gardiner back packs strapped to a trolley when starting out Alex recommended this as an option that would be cheaper but unsure which be best, fancied trolley really. What you all think?

Cheers

Backpacks mate the pure freedom trolley is ok but the frame is made of monkey metal and not even powder coated look on eBay there always rusted and look ****

Backpacks do exactly same job

I find backpack annoying when you have to take handle off to fill it, I have a daqua trolley and find the change over quicker, just haul of one barrel and slam on the next, just got to pull the tube out and stick in next barrel. I have gardiners backpack as backup tho.

I like the idea of the pump boxes and 25ltr drums on a sack trolley.

I was under the impression from a lot on here that the pure freedom trolley was good quality piece of kit is that not the case then??

Prefer idea of a trolley and back pack as back up if I'm honest

Thanks all

Backpacks mate the pure freedom trolley is ok but the frame is made of monkey metal and not even powder coated look on eBay there always rusted and look ****Backpacks do exactly same job
Hi mate thanks for recent advice

I was under the impression pure freedom trolley good quality told by few on here it is? Am I missing something? Says on site too that powder coated?

Wanted a trolley really and back pack for back up? Any better trolleys you can recommend then? Not diy though

Cheers mate

Hi mate thanks for recent advice
I was under the impression pure freedom trolley good quality told by few on here it is? Am I missing something? Says on site too that powder coated?

Wanted a trolley really and back pack for back up? Any better trolleys you can recommend then? Not diy though

Cheers mate
If there powder coated mate then god nows coz when look eBay there always rusty spec were the barrel sits!!

I like the look of the xline trolleys there adonised and the brodex Eco trolley is good and holds 50 litre so less filling

Back