Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

One of The Better Excuses

Tuffers

I had booked this job in for tomorrow. When she texted this I actually lol'd /emoticons/biggrin.png. It's only cost me £115 in lost pay!

Hi *****, i am really sorry but i am going to have to postpone tomorrow, until you can fit me in again. The cat had to be put to sleep tonyt and i have to collect him and bury him tomorrow, helen

sorry to hear about your pussy helen lol if theres anything i can do to help please dont hesitate in contacting me and i can organise a good tuffering :rof:

yeh I had one last week...can you come and clean the windows and clean the moss off the flat roof at the back...

a day or two later...

can you just clean the windows and come the wednesday after thanks..

yeh ...now my easy job of sweeping up a lot of moss has gone to the husband..

so did I go on wednesday..

nope sorry too busy...

and today...well the sun came out and I had double clothes on and so I went home...

I may do her windows tomorrow..but then again.../emoticons/biggrin.png

great tale though tuffers..

Best cancellation I ever had was for my handyman work just before christmas, where the lady of the (big) house called to cancel last minute because she had to do here christmas shopping. Thanks to her I was twidling my thumbs for the day, and out of pocket for a days labour just at the time we need it most. Thanks a bunch.

My best cancellation ,come sacking was when I first started cleaning windows , there was this guy who ended up in hospital for 6 months , but I kept on cleaning his windows, when he finally came home he got his home help to tell me he wanted to see me , I went to his house , thinking I was going to get paid ,,,, got paid alright . But his next comment has made me laugh for years " son , he's your money , don't come back , good luck for the future " then he shut his door in my face ... (Poor sod is dead now .... Still make s me laugh ). His windows were filthy by the time he died .

My best cancellation ,come sacking was when I first started cleaning windows , there was this guy who ended up in hospital for 6 months , but I kept on cleaning his windows, when he finally came home he got his home help to tell me he wanted to see me , I went to his house , thinking I was going to get paid ,,,, got paid alright . But his next comment has made me laugh for years " son , he's your money , don't come back , good luck for the future " then he shut his door in my face ... (Poor sod is dead now .... Still make s me laugh ). His windows were filthy by the time he died .
Ouch thats nasty.

Back