Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Damn cars!!!!

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Well that's it my car has given in.

Bloody thing just cuts out while driving. Done it several times now. Twice this morning on the way to work and again on the way home on the bypass! After it cuts out it won't start for over 10 min's apparently it's injectors which are a nice £100 each! The best bit is I can't even do it myself as each one needs fekin coding in to the ecu.

can't bloody aford it and not worth it as will need £400 welding by next MOT.

GOD DAMN CARS!!!!!!

So sorry peeps but the app for the site is out of the question. I may have to drop to a smaller hosting package as well which might make the site a little slower but should be OK. I will see how it goes though so don't panic. Skint without a car is not great. Especialy when i need to get to work. Rant over :mad::mad::mad::(o_O:swear::swear:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cars are a luxury, but certainly a necessity in this world, sorry to hear your car is packed in, its a painful experience. I used to have a renault laguna estate, which would start sometimes and other times you would be sitting there for 10 minutes trying to start it, there was no noise and then all of a sudden would start, just crazy. Hope you are back on the road soon:).

you have tried injector cleaner and a bloomin good razz down the motorway I hope..

yeh but when they need weldin.:eek:....

weldin has killed so many of my cars...or the bill to pay for it...

I remember my last my espace..killed by rust ..ahhh and then suddenly ...I was car less..

and scared...

.and I had work to do...lucky for me was one on the garage forcourt that actually had an mot and roof bars..

and after I put right all the faults it had....

so far so good...until the next mot...

yep when they go cars..they bloomin go...hopefully mines ticking along fine at the mo...sssshhhhh no engine light for ages...sssshhhh

hope you get something nice gav

now must get my smarty phone out and get the app.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Cars are a luxury, but certainly a necessity in this world, sorry to hear your car is packed in, its a painful experience. I used to have a renault laguna estate, which would start sometimes and other times you would be sitting there for 10 minutes trying to start it, there was no noise and then all of a sudden would start, just crazy. Hope you are back on the road soon:).
Yep You hate them at times but can't do without them. Wouldnt be so bad I I could actually aford another.

you have tried injector cleaner and a bloomin good razz down the motorway I hope..
yeh but when they need weldin.:eek:....

weldin has killed so many of my cars...or the bill to pay for it...

I remember my last my espace..killed by rust ..ahhh and then suddenly ...I was car less..

and scared...

.and I had work to do...lucky for me was one on the garage forcourt that actually had an mot and roof bars..

and after I put right all the faults it had....

so far so good...until the next mot...

yep when they go cars..they bloomin go...hopefully mines ticking along fine at the mo...sssshhhhh no engine light for ages...sssshhhh

hope you get something nice gav

now must get my smarty phone out and get the app.../emoticons/biggrin.png
Yep tried all that and many good thrashing down the bypass at 100+ I mean 70 or below /emoticons/wink.png

once youve identified which cylinder is playing up [ take off ht power at plug] then you can swap the injectors,to prove that the problem is indeed an injector .

Sorry to hear about your car. Got a card through the door the other day, mine is due for MOT. Hope they dont find much wrong! Gear box and clutch broke last year!

Yeah there a pain in the ass. Just not worth me spending a few hundred on it when next mot I am going to need at least £400 of welding.

Latest Posts

Back